Oliver + S

your wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 391 total)
  • LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

This has absolutely nothing to do with the patterns. Though, I’d love more shorts patterns!

But, the thing I hate the most (what am I talking about….it’s the ONLY thing I hate about the patterns), is that I’m meticulous with my pattern paper when I’m done tracing my pieces. I always fold it back up immediately and put it back in the sleeve to set aside. Then I realize I needed the illustration of the pattern piece placement from the corner of the pattern.

I’d love if this guide could be printed on either the instructions, or on a little slip that accompanies the pattern, or heck, even online!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

This reminds me I have been meaning to post here! Thanks Jessica!

When my son was little I made up a pattern for ”elephant ears” style trousers. These are little jeans with out a back yoke(like the Sketch book shorts)but at the front rather than having a curved pocket,the front piece goes up to make a square edge which has a button hole in the corner and a button underneath. These can be left unbuttoned and they fold down like ”elephant ears”. I had a zip and button on mine but this could easily be omitted. I made them in coloured drill with navy buttons and he wore them with gingham shirts.

I would love to see this design ”Lieslfied”, I am sure they would make gorgeous unisex trousers.

I am happy to post a photo if any one would like to see them(and a mini Son&Heir)

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

I’d like to see a pic Nicole! Am having trouble visualising them! (maybe because I’ve been to a function and had 2 glasses of wine – daring for me!!)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Do you remember the RM’s Rider jeans? Like those.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

You lush you!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Somewhere about 1AM I was thinking about something I’d like to see. My mind is mush most of the day, but churns away when I should be (and want to be) sleeping!!

Anyway, I would love to see a knit shirt/cargo shorts or pants combo for boys. My husband loves his comfy ‘ringed’ t-shirts and cargos for the summer and I think a mini set would be comfy and adorable. Not to mention, easily unisex. Besides, my daughter is all about stuffing sticks and rocks in her pockets now, so I know she would definitely appreciate some danity cargos.

I would also like to see more time. Any ideas for that, Liesl? 🙂

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Justine, when this semester comes to a close I intend on a tall glass of wine and a nice long stretch on the couch!!

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

The pajama post from Liesl got me thinking- how about footie pajamas? My kids wear them nearly non-stop, and by kid #3 they have holes in so many places. They look like they’d be pretty simple to make with very few seams. It would be a unisex pattern with lots of room for customization.

Nicole, I’d love to see the Elephant Ear pants.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I will have a look today,I did have some in the ‘hand me down’ box,but I sent most of that stuff to Queensland after the flood. I will get Son to scan a old photo in.

LINK
    homefire @homefire

I would snap up a pattern for basic underthings in a hurry. Things like undershirts (tees or tanks), leggings, a slip, maybe even underpants and boxers.

I allso second the cargo pants idea. My little man is only four but already I’m noticing he’s not picking out the elastic waisted pants.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

I’ll 3rd the cargo pants with a polo top combo!!!!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Maybe if you had two options,a curved collar and puff sleeves for girls?And possibly a woven collar and tab? I can’t see o+s putting out a bog standard polo top.

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Really love the idea of cargo shorts and polo top, especially with Nicole’s variations.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have a grumpy baby today so I am spending a lot of time on the computer!

I was thinking about the cargoes … I am not a huge fan,but I wondered about flat front pants with a fly opening,an overextended waistband tab with velcro securing it and the fly(rather than a zipper),double belt carriers,bellows pockets on the side seams and finish the legs at 3/4 length with a wide cuff. For a girly version,one could make a fabric sash for the waist and stitch belt carriers on the cuffs and make sashes to thread through those that tie in bows,the back pant would be flat as well,with elastic across the back waist band to help with the fit.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I really like the Pajama idea. In knits, with the option to make them footless. Especially through the lower size range—babies/toddlers/3T

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 391 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.