The privacy of the users of our website, oliverands.com, is important to Liesl and Co., Inc. (Liesl + Co.). As such, Liesl + Co. does not any collect personally identifying information (personal information) about you unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide it.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
Our primary purposes in collecting personal information are to process transactions you choose to initiate on our website and to provide you the services you choose to use. We may use the personal information you share with us to do the following:
- Provide the products and services you have purchased or requested from us;
- Communicate with you about your purchases and requests;
- Provide the customer support you request;
- Personalize your experience on our website;
- Send you targeted marketing and advertising messages based on your communication preferences.
How Your Personal Information is Used
First and foremost, your personal information is used to provide you with the products, services, and support you request from us when you visit our website.
If you choose to participate in the public discussion forum and blog on our website by creating a profile and/or posting comments, any personal information you share in your profile and/or any comment you post will be accessible to all users of the website. You assume the risk and any consequences of sharing such information publically.
If you provide us with your email address, it will be included in Liesl + Co. mailing lists for communication (such as e-newsletters) that update you about Liesl + Co. activities and that may provide you with promotional information and offers from us and/or our affiliates and partners. Any marketing email you may receive from us will contain clear and simple instructions directing you how to opt-out of receiving further electronic correspondence. You may also request to be removed from future promotional mailings by sending an email with your request to email@example.com.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
When you register to use certain areas of our website or complete transactions on our website, we request that you provide personal information. The information you provide may be shared among staff members of Liesl + Co. and with third parties we hire to provide services that allow us to complete your transactions and serve you better. These third parties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Payment processors;
- Email service providers;
- Third-party logistics and delivery services;
- Customer relationship management services;
- Advertising networks.
Your personal information will not be shared with any other third parties who do not have a need to know it.
Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics to provide usage reporting. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our website, what pages they visit, and what website may have referred them to ours. We may use this information to analyze our website traffic, remarket our products to site visitors, and improve our website. We have enabled advanced Google Analytics features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. For the latter, we use the data provided in these reports to help us understand the age, gender, and interests of visitors to our website. If you wish to opt out of having your data included in this reporting, you may change your ads setting with Google. Google Analytics collects only the IP address of users when they visit our website, not names or other personal information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with any personal information. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, you may read Google's policy by visiting this page.
To make our website function properly, we place small data files called "cookies" on your device. Most websites do this.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, screen size, and shopping bag contents) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To allow you to shop and complete orders;
- To help us understand the sections of our site that are visited and the actions taken by our site’s visitors;
- To advertise and remarket our products to you on other sites across the internet;
- To track and measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts;
- To remember your preferences, settings, and login details;
- To display targeted advertising related to your interests;
- To allow you to post content in our discussion forums and on our blog;
- To allow you to share content with social networks;
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
Residents of the European Union
Residents of the European Union (EU) who use our website and provide us with personal information have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). EU residents may have some or all of the following rights:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the personal information we collect from you and how we process it.
- The right of access: You have the right to receive confirmation that your personal information is being processed and the ability to access your personal information.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten : You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal information if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
- The right to restrict processing: You have a right to restrict further processing of your personal information. (We are permitted to store the data, but not to perform any further processing of it.)
- The right to portability: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information you provided to us to use for your own purposes.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information for certain, specified reasons.
Liesl + Co. is considered the data controller for all personal information provided on this site by EU residents. The mailing address for Liesl + Co. is the following: Liesl and Co., Inc., 244 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2192, New York, NY 10001 USA.
If you are a resident of the EU and you would like to exercise any of the rights you have under GDPR, you may send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Information Collected from Children
Liesl + Co. does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children. Visitors to this site, thirteen years of age and under, should remember that an adult must provide any personal information on their behalf. Young people under the age of 18 are specifically instructed not to provide their name, email address, or any personal information on the discussion forum or blog.
Affiliate Sales Programs
Liesl + Co. participates in various affiliate sales programs. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Our website does link to outside/external sites, and we cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of any linked sites.
You may contact us regarding these privacy issues. Our mailing address is Liesl and Co., Inc., 244 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2192, New York, NY 10001 USA.
Last updated: July 27, 2018.