Oliver + S

your wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 391 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I was thinking that a pair of mens cargo pants would be fantastic to go with the men’s metro tee. I know my husband would love some as would the boys I sew for who are growing out of Oliver and S sizing!

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

I’ll second that request! And if the smallest waist size started at a 26 or 28 that would be great.;)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oooh, yes please!

Thirded!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I agree, Cindy! So we can go straight from field trip to mens!

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

I’ll say it again… I’d love to make an o+s blazer and bow tie for christmas this year!

LINK
    lilypadmontana @lilypadmontana

I would love more boy stuff, in particular a blazer and bow tie as others have stated!

I also really want a gender neutral cardigan with options such as zip up or button up, plus hoodie/ shawl collar /no collar option.

LINK
    Elizabeth @Ekmcnally

A zip up hoodie would be fantastic! I love all those options listed.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Hand up here also for men’s cargos going up to fit a belly please. N is in size 12 field trips already (and he is not nine yet!) A ladies’ version would be great too please. Blazer and tie sounds wonderful. A grown up sketchbook set? Would be fantastic. I really want to keep sewing for my boy (can you tell?). Trench coats for adults – that would be awesome! And I also request a wrap dress.

I hope that isn’t too much to ask.

LINK
    NikkiT @NikkiT

I am throwing in my vote for jackets for fall. I just love sewing jackets- such a great return on your sewing time because they get worn over and over. A pattern that would fit a boy or girl with some modifications would be perfect (since I’ve got one of each!). I do agree that there is a lack of good blazer patterns out there for kids. Maybe even one that could be made with a knit for girls for less formal occasions? I’ve seen lots of ponte/knit blazers in the stores lately.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

They MUST be out soon!

I hope there is a wee blouse, back buttoning would be lovely.

And shorts, always more shorts, but then they will be Autumn ones, won’t they? So possibly not…..

And a blazer. Surely that is not too much to ask? 🙂

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I’m excited to see the new styles but as yet I am so bogged down with current sewing projects a few weeks of waiting (for me at least) won’t be of an harm – in actual fact it may CAUSE harm to the completion of my current projects – eek!

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

Blazer! My wish for a long time has been for a blazer.

When I wished for a trench coat, it came true! So I’m hoping my blazer wish will come true.

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

I may cry real tears if there is no blazer pattern! I have a burda pattern that I really don’t want to use BUT I want blazers for both kids! (And, me too if I’m honest) Any word on when they will be released?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I, too, strayed and purchased a Burda blazer pattern for Lid’s. It’s a PDF and I really don’t want to put it together and add all the seam allowance……

I shall delay.

LINK
    lilypadmontana @lilypadmontana

Oh yes.. Blazer! I sure hope so! Hopefully we’ll see soon.. not a peep on the FB page or blog so I’m guessing it’ll be mid to late September.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 391 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.