Oliver + S

your wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 391 total)
  • LINK
    meleliza @meleliza
    LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

A kimono dressing gown would be a perfect Single pattern.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

How about a book of costumes? Maybe a few basic shapes in the full range of sizes, with instructions for how to do different variations?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Oh wow Sarvi, what an idea!!! How amazing and useful a would that be!

I’ve got a really old Enid Gilchrist one and it is so useful, but an Oliver and S one with basic shapes and some mods would be amazing! I expect it could even include the jumpsuit/rompers that people have been wanting! Imagine the flicker posts!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Costumes would be lovely. Doesn’t O+S in fact have a costume designer on staff? Imagine if they included a mini opera costume! But not before the dolly clothes book. 🙂 in 12″ and 18″ sizes please. 🙂

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

If you could include upto 20″ for the dol.s book it would accommodate for the Australian girl doll which is 20″.

A book of costumes will be a fabulous one for the library.

LINK
    wenznz @wenznz

Lightning, again not an O+S pattern, but here is a pattern that goes up to size 8.

http://www.youcanmakethis.com/products/featured-products/classic-footed-pajamas-3-mos—8-years.htm

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

thanks for that. I think it would be the ideal base for any superhero costume.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Ooh, footies! I don’t really like the commercial ones — the fleece fabric is often garish — would love to make some thicker and softer ones for my blanket-ejector kid.

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Bumping up this thread because someone was looking for it 🙂

LINK
    Jane @jesims

A skirt for knits. Piper has a darling interlock type knit skirt from Gymboree. It’s soft and easy to play in. Works for winter w/ leggings and summer with a pair of bike shorts underneath. I’d love to make her a few more. Maybe a circle skirt type so it has lots of twirl (because that’s very important to a 3 y/o). 🙂

Jane

LINK
    cottington @cottington

LOL – i replied to this thread when i saw it an hour ago – gracias, lattemama, but then i must not have hit reply. woopsy!

i wasn’t sure if liesl had every considered a jumper with suspenders, a la butterick 4310 for girls. i don’t like the way that pattern is put together, though it’s super cute and there are four versions of it. i don’t *think* it’s too vintage-feeling, as i know you try to avoid that, but i wasn’t sure.

i’m working through the pattern right now and changed a few things up, but i know it could be better, LOL.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

You did cottington,I read it and I moved your other comment here!

Spooky….

LINK
    cottington @cottington

LOL!

i haven’t been on here in a while, and i gotta sneak through some pages of this thread to see what peeps have suggested!

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

I would like to add outerwear; such as a blazer, a dress coat and a casual jacket (maybe bomber style and with a hood) to this wish list.

And if it isn’t asking too much, have vent sleeves for the blazer, welt pockets on the dress coat and for the short jacket have a zip front closure.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 391 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.