Oliver + S

your wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 391 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

There seem to be a lot of votes for a blazer, could be very cute with a girlier view A and boyier view B!

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

Throwing my vote in for a blazer too! I have seen some floating around the internet lately, but I just know O+S would do it a million times better:)

LINK
    Rebecca W @craftalittle

My wish is that the patterns would overlap sizes. So instead of 6mo-4 and 5-12, the choices would be 6mo-4 and 4-12. One of the fun parts about making clothes for our kids is that we can customize the size to fit their bodies. But sometimes they kind of span that gap between the 2 size options and then we don’t know which envelope to buy. But if there was one size that was in both envelopes, it would be helpful!

thanks!

LINK
    ndeporto @ndeporto

I second Rebecca’s idea about overlapping sizes! I also thought of something today. I love the digital patterns and over the last two seasons miss getting the paper dolls that come with the pattern. I wonder if there could be an potion to print or buy the paper dolls after we purchase the digital pattern?

LINK
    Tassiemum @Tassiemum

I would love a blazer for both boys and girls and up to size 12 please.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

ndeporto, I think that the cover page of the digital patterns has the paper doll and outfit, have you thought of printing these onto cardstock?

LINK
    ndeporto @ndeporto

Great idea Heidi I hadn’t thought of that! I vote for a blazer as well!

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

I vote for blazer, too. Lined, welt pockets, elbow patches, lots of details…. Maybe make it long and more expensive? Like a book. It could teach tailoring.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

(chants) blazer,blazer,blazer

I just made one for Elsa but I am so sure Liesl’s would be better!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

ndeporto, I’m glad to be of help. I was a bit concerned when replying that my answer was so obvious that you must have meant somthing else! It also means you can reprint when they get manky (ie ripped, coloured on etc), and you can have two or more sets for two kids.

I was thinking how much fun it would be to have the blank line drawings of the paper doll clothes so the kids (and us!) can make our own clothes for the dolls and try out ideas.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

With welt pocket instructions, I would absolutely buy it. Colette Patterns published a companion instruction booklet to their latest jacket pattern. That seems like a great idea. A pea coat pattern could have double welt pocket instructions too and could be for boys or girls and could maybe even have some options to simplify it? Just saying. Clearly I still hung up on how handsome my guy would look in a classic. 🙂

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I would LOVE the overlapped sizes. WeeGee is right between, and of course by the time you do it, she won’t be. But for those of us in the future who will discover O &S at the wrong time, the overlap of the size 4 would be amazing.

EG: WeeGee is 3.5 years old. Right now she wears anywhere from 18 mo to 4 in the pattern based on where it is most fitted-lengthening or shortening as required. So when I was perusing the site today, thinking the darn jump rope keeps calling. I think… which one which one, oh I can’t decide. Therefore I don’t buy now, until she’s older and will definitely be a 5, in a year or so.

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

How about a polo shirt, and jeans with a working fly (can you tell I just had boy #4)? The jeans could maybe have several different cut options: carpenter, boot cut, classic.

LINK
    pippi @pippi

I would love to see more knit tops or dresses as my kids are so picky about being comfortable.

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

You know what would be nice? To see a “teen” collection. My older 2 are basically out of the O+S size 12 (a few patterns still work with some minor mods) but they are not big enough to fit into adult patterns yet. And it’ll probably be several years before they do fit into the smallest adult patterns. There is a serious lack of sewing pattern options once kids are out of the child sizes. I’d love to see a basic chino shorts pattern, flat front, zipper fly, that has several different length/pocket options. Like this: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=89488&vid=1&pid=385308052 for girls and http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=41566&vid=1&pid=382188042 for boys

I know it’s not likely but that’s what I’ve been searching and searching for!

Cindy

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 391 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.