Oliver + S

Look Ma, No Hands!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 149 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Well done Masha, that was a huge amount of work, especially at such a stressful time.

I am very proud of you.

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Those flower girl dresses are absolutely lovely! Well worth being proud of! 🙂

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

They are beyond gorgeous Marsha! I can’t believe you was able to get that much sewing done in such a short time, well done!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Wow, thoses dresses are beautiful! And I can just imagine two hansome boys in the ring bearer outfits!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Masha,

Wow. Just wow!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Masha–

Sigh. Sometimes simplicity is everything. So elegant, graceful, and little girly without being babyish.

Just loverly.

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Aww, shucks. Thanks everyone, for an appreciated boost in the arm! I hope the bride likes them.

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

That is a lovely group of clothes!!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Masha, they are all so very lovely! excellent job, really well done! please share the pics from the day of too!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Yes please!

LINK

They might not look very exciting but the fit is perfect! And I got the double knees in the right spot, and she refuses to take them off 🙂 These playtime leggings size 5 lengthened to size 7 fit amazingly!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73669617@N07/14193843300/

Off to make her some more leggings that fit!

LINK

I finally finished one of the two quilts I have left! ! ! I made the top back in January 2011 before my friend had her 4th baby, who is now 3! This was made for the baby’s older brother. I’m glad I got it done this year as he is now 10 and I think another year or two and he would be to old for the pirates!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73669617@N07/14238207688/

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Well done Heidi.

I have finished Baby’s first Layette. http://fiveandcounting-motherof5.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/baby.html

It is so tiny and sweet, I swear I had Braxton Hicks photographing it.

I know I have said it many times, but that Liesl, she is clever!

LINK

Nicole, that outfit is nearly perfect! The only thing missing is the gorgeous baby 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you Heidi, I know, I am very excited but quite contented to wait. At the moment it is quiet and I know where it is!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.