Oliver + S

Look Ma, No Hands!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 149 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Those are fab Shelly!!

That would be wonderful Tamara, I am going to be a pleater after Christmas for a late Christmas present this year. I have to have one now. ; )

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

They look great Shelley. You got a great fit and I think yours look much nicer!

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Jennifer, I adore that ensemble. I wonder whether I could get my oldest to wear one. Shelley, your knockoff is great. My favorite bit is the decorative stitching on the back pocket of the pants. Tres chic!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I just finished my first music class nightgown! It pretty much looks like I was expecting which is so exciting after heavily modifying a pattern.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73669617@N07/10453479675/in/pool-oliverands

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

I finally got around to sewing the Fairy Tale dress. That’s a pattern thst really makes you feel pleased with yourself! Click on my name for blog link.

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

It is beautiful, Lightning. I love the fabric.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Its delicious Shelley!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I have no link bc I have no pictures. But I must say I am twirling around the living room happy dancing with myself over my first welt pockets! I one hour per pocket, but they are perfect! Thanks Liesl!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Congratulations!

xx

LINK

I sewed up my first proper flat felled seams! Not as hard as I expected nor did I even come close to burning my finger. I can see more in the future! 🙂

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Awesome. I have done them only on crotch seams but they are great, aren’t they. I just need to remember not to cut great notches into the seam allowances if I’m going to do a flat felled seam. They do NOT work well when the seam allowances have been hacked!

My “look ma, no hands” moment was my recent Darth stencil that you’ve already kindly gushed about Heidi

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

It is so exhilarating to try a new technique and have it turn out, isn’t it? It always boosts my confidence. What are the seams on, Heidi?

I recently sewed myself a pair of “skinny” corduroys that turned out so much better than I had expected. http://www.flickr.com/photos/23557464@N03/11510671534/

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Those skinny jeans are fabulous rtwg!!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I will go a-hunting for the stencils and flat felled seams but those jeans are awesome!.

LINK

Rtwg, , Congratulations on doing such a fantastic job on you jeans! What a beautiful fit!

The flat felled seams are on the front and back seam of a tea party playsuit, I cut up old jeans and was inspired to try the flat felled seam 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.