Masha Richart
-
Tamara replied to the topic Marilyn Monroe exhibition at Bendigo Art Gallery in the forum off topic 10 years ago
Would love to go but I’m in the west so it would be a hefty drive. Had the season been much better for us last year, we would have been able to plan a trip to Victoria to visit family and look around. I hope there will be something as equally fantastic in the future so we might be able to “take a jaunt” out there and look.
-
Liesl Gibson started the topic another question! in the forum Sewing for Yourself 10 years ago
Ok, I need your input again. What are your feelings about spaghetti straps. For yourself, I mean. Will you wear them? And what about shirts with racer backs? Too hard to wear with a bra?
-
SarahGreen replied to the topic Sewing with smooth/slippery fabrics in the forum off topic 10 years ago
Sorry for all the typos! I’m currently sitting outside (i’m blaming the sunlight!)and on my phone.
-
SarahGreen started the topic Sewing with smooth/slippery fabrics in the forum off topic 10 years ago
I am wanting to upgrade my sewing capabilities for myself, especially in my fabric choices. I’ve noticed that the fabrics I gravitate towards while shopping for blouses or dresses for myself tend to be polyester, silk, and I think rayon– al fabrics that I typically avoid sewing with. And when I see the construction I think, I could make that, if…[Read more]
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic The Limerick Thread in the forum off topic 10 years ago
My sewing machine’s gathering dust …
My scissors have started to rust …
The pins are lonley -
with love Heidi replied to the topic sewing for men in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 10 years ago
My boys are almost all out of Oliver and S sizing 🙁 I would love a mans version of the field trip cargos. These are my goto pattern for the boys and my husband wears this type of pants too.
A polo, a raglan and a button front shirt with different cuffs, ie normal and french would be fantastic. -
Sarvi replied to the topic sewing for men in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 10 years ago
Swim trunks that are not board shorts (he has a pair that are a bit more tailored which he loves) and a slim button-up shirt, please!
-
Nicole replied to the topic The Limerick Thread in the forum off topic 10 years ago
This denim it just will not stretch
When I wear it I feel I must retch
So tight ’round my guts
I have back and front butts… -
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Lisette B6358 Swimsuit Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 10 years agoSorry for the delay on this, everyone! A houseful of guests kept me really busy last week:

-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Lisette B6358 Swimsuit Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 10 years agoSorry for the delay on this, everyone! A houseful of guests kept me really busy last week:
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Lisette B6358 Swimsuit Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 10 years agoSorry for the delay on this, everyone! A houseful of guests kept me really busy last week:
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Lisette B6358 Swimsuit Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 10 years agoSorry for the delay on this, everyone! A houseful of guests kept me really busy last week:
-
Tamara replied to the topic Marilyn Monroe exhibition at Bendigo Art Gallery in the forum off topic 10 years ago
It’s a pity it isn’t touring😕
-
Tamara replied to the topic sewing for men in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 10 years ago
Yes a resounding yes! My almost eleven year old son has well and truly outgrown Oliver and s and I have been hard pressed to find anything decent and age appropriate ever since. My husband also desperately needs some new things and is a “hard to fit” man because he is very very broad and I have had no end of trouble trying to find things to sew…[Read more]
-
Liesl Gibson started the topic sewing for men in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 10 years ago
As I’m developing some new patterns I’ve been wondering: how many of you sew or would like to sew for the men in your life? And what would you like to sew for them?
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Making a t shirt dress from the metro-t in the forum liesl + co: metro t-shirt 10 years ago
Welcome, Cammi! I’m a little late to comment here, but here’s a tutorial that might help:
And don’t forget our other T-shirt tutorials as well, which may include other details or ideas you want to…[Read more]
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Cotton/nylon blend fabric? in the forum off topic 10 years ago
Have you tried the Outdoor Ready series on our blog? As I recall, Ashley had a nice post there about sourcing fabric for purposes like this. I remember that Rose City Textiles was listed as an option, but maybe she mentioned others as well?
http://oliverands.com/tutorials/outdoor-ready
@lightningmcstitch is resourceful when it comes to these…[Read more]
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Marilyn Monroe exhibition at Bendigo Art Gallery in the forum off topic 10 years ago
I hadn’t heard about this–sounds very interesting! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for posting. xo
-
Todd Gibson replied to the topic The Limerick Thread in the forum off topic 10 years ago
Well, it looks like I made a spelling error. So, for catching it, @lightningmcstitch, you have to take the next line:
This denim it just will not stretch
When I wear it I feel I must retch -
Nicole replied to the topic Marilyn Monroe exhibition at Bendigo Art Gallery in the forum off topic 10 years ago
@lisamm We have booked tickets, I am glad to hear this!
Thank you. - Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.