digital road tripper duffle bag sewing pattern
The Road Tripper Duffle is a great getaway bag for a weekend out of town. The outside features six scoop pockets, two handles and a removable shoulder strap. The inside is fully lined with a large divided pocket and a small zippered pocket. Instructions are included for an optional hard bottom removable insert.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
What You'll Need
- 1 yard of medium weight home dec fabric, for Main
- 1/2 yard of 45" wide light to medium weight woven fabric, for Accent A (Zipper Panels and Tabs, Lower Panel)
- 1 yard of 45" wide light to medium weight woven fabric, for Accent B (Handles, Straps, Loops)
- 2 yards of 45" wide light weight woven fabric, for Lining
- 4 yards of 20" wide (or 2 yards of 45" wide) cotton woven fusible interfacing
- 1 yard of 45" wide batting or fusible fleece stabilizer
- 8" x 19" piece of heavy duty stabilizer or plastic canvas for bag bottom (optional)
- 18" non-separating zipper, for bag top
- 7" nylon zipper, for zippered lining pocket
- 4 rectangular metal rings, 1 1/2" wide
- 1 slider buckle, 1 1/2" wide
- 2 snap hooks, 1 1/2" wide
- 2 D-rings, 1 1/4" wide
- Disappearing ink marker
- Chopstick or other point turner
- Heavy duty needle
- Walking Foot (optional)
20" W x 11" H x 9" D
Average rating: (5 of 5) based on 2 reviewsRoad trip duffle bagEasy to follow pattern makes a lovely bagWas this helpful?Road tripper duffle bagThis pattern was easy to follow and makes a fabulous looking bag. The scooped pockets really set it off.1 of 1 customers found this helpful.Was this helpful?