digital jet pack sewing pattern
The Jet Pack bag will get you where you need to be with style for miles. It’s got a vertical format with plenty of room for papers, magazines, a camera, you name it. There’s a front pleated pocket with a twist lock closure, a zippered main compartment, and a double duty strap. Clip the strap to the top for a shoulder bag, or convert it to a backpack by attaching the same strap in a different configuration.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
What You'll Need
- 1 yard medium weight fabric for the main bag
- 1 yard medium weight fabric for the accent
- 1 yard lining fabric
- 1 yard woven cotton fusible interfacing
- 1 yard fusible fleece
- 16" zipper
- 1 slider buckle, 11/4" wide
- 5 D-rings, 1 1/4" wide
- 2 snaphooks, 1 1/4" wide
- Twist lock closure
- Marking pen and measuring tape
- Fabric shears large and small Heavy duty sewing machine needle
- Pinking shears (optional)
12" W x 14" H x 3" D
Be the first to review this item.