digital caitlyn handbag sewing pattern
This bag is sized just-right for everyday and uniquely styled with peekaboo pleats. Make it with a combination of cotton prints or repurpose a stash of vintage neckties for a one-of-a-kind retro bag.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
Light- to mid-weight fabrics such as quilting cottons, decorator fabrics, linens, etc. Note: Not suitable with stretch woven or knit fabrics.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 yd of 45" wide Main fabric
- 1/4 yd of 45" wide Contrast-1 fabric (for band)
- 1/4 yd of 45" wide Contrast-2 fabric (for pleats, flap and strap)
- 1/3 yd of 45" Lining fabric
- 1 yd of 20" wide woven cotton fusible interfacing
- One 1/2" diameter magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread
- One 1" button (optional)
10" h x 14" w x 2" d, 14" shoulder drop
Be the first to review this item.