digital olive swing bag sewing pattern
The Olive Swing Bag is versatile and stylish. Fully reversible, it's like two bags in one. Make it with your favorite complementary prints, or pair vintage pillowcases together for a retro look. Also included are instructions for a coordinating sunglasses case to keep your shades handy and protected.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
Light- to mid-weight fabrics such as quilting cottons, decorator fabrics, linens, etc. Note: Not suitable for stretch woven or knit fabrics.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 yard of 45" wide main fabric
- 3/4 yard of 45" wide lining fabric
- 1 1/2 yards of 20" wide woven fusible interfacing (for lighter weight fabrics only)
- One package of Extra Wide Double Fold Bias Tape in coordinating color (3 yards, 1/2" wide)
- Thread that matches bias binding color
- 4 buttons 1-1 1/4" diameter
16" w, 10" h x 3" d with a 16" shoulder drop
Be the first to review this item.