digital seneca creek bag sewing pattern
This handy convertible bag is perfect for your next outing, keeping your hands free. The main pouch has a zippered top, roomy enough for your daily essentials. The exterior has an envelope-style pleated pocket with a magnetic snap closure, and the interior has a zippered pocket to secure smaller items. The adjustable shoulder strap can be extended to convert to a cross body bag, waistpack, or removed so the bag can be carried as a clutch.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 yard Main fabric, such as quilting cotton or home decor weight fabric
- 1/3 yard Accent Fabric, such as quilting cotton or home decor weight fabric
- 1/2 yard Lining Fabric, such as quilting cotton, chambray, cotton sheeting
- 1 yard woven cotton fusible interfacing, such as Pellon SF101
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece, such as Pellon Thermolam
- Disappearing-ink marker
- 7" interior zipper
- 9" exterior zipper
- (2) 1" slider buckles
- (1) 1⁄2" magnetic snap
- (2) 1⁄2" D-rings
- (2) 1" swivel-clips
7 1⁄2" H x 10 1⁄2" W x 1 1⁄2" D (approximately)
Be the first to review this item.