Masha Richart
-
jay_1965vw replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Well, I’m back!
First thing’s first though – congratulations,Tamara, on the eventually safe, but traumatic arrival of baby Chloe! Getting some counselling to deal with it sounds likes good idea if it is bothering you.We’ve now been in Virginia for a week. We’re currently in temporary accommodation in crystal city, but we’re looking for a house…[Read more]
-
jay_1965vw replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Well, I’m back!
First thing’s first though – congratulations,Tamara, on the eventually safe, but traumatic arrival of baby Chloe! Getting some counselling to deal with it sounds likes good idea if it is bothering you.We’ve now been in Virginia for a week. We’re currently in temporary accommodation in crystal city, but we’re looking for a house…[Read more]
-
jay_1965vw replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Well, I’m back!
First thing’s first though – congratulations,Tamara, on the eventually safe, but traumatic arrival of baby Chloe! Getting some counselling to deal with it sounds likes good idea if it is bothering you.We’ve now been in Virginia for a week. We’re currently in temporary accommodation in crystal city, but we’re looking for a house…[Read more]
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic lisette fabrics in oz in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I hope ours come in soon! They didn’t have any last time I checked 🙁
-
Nicole and
Rhythm are now friends 11 years ago -
Nicole replied to the topic lisette fabrics in oz in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Just bought some of the new knit to send to Portugal 🙂
Mt Barker Spotlight has it in stock @ 30% off! -
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
So true Sarvi. I have very easy pregnancies but PE at the end. Many woman and babies died from that. I am so grateful to be born in this era.
I am so grateful for my brood, my SIL has been on IVF for 17 years, she would give anything for a child.
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
So true Sarvi. I have very easy pregnancies but PE at the end. Many woman and babies died from that. I am so grateful to be born in this era.
I am so grateful for my brood, my SIL has been on IVF for 17 years, she would give anything for a child.
-
Sarvi replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
You always feel such a sense of marvel when you realize that just a few generations ago, your husband might’ve come home from the hospital alone. Very, very grateful for what we have and for modern medicine.
-
Sarvi replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
You always feel such a sense of marvel when you realize that just a few generations ago, your husband might’ve come home from the hospital alone. Very, very grateful for what we have and for modern medicine.
-
Nicole replied to the topic New here? Introduce yourself! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
@dubhels200, oh yes.
Yes please @Rhythm.
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Wow, Jenny. I was in tears reading that.
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Wow, Jenny. I was in tears reading that.
-
Sarvi replied to the topic New here? Introduce yourself! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Welcome, and what a charming photo of your family. I hope our India members will write about the types of local fabrics and supplies they use, it would be fascinating!
-
Sarvi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Oh, will you post a link?
justsewit, sorry if that came off sounding like a command. By all means do whatever works for you.
-
Sarvi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Oh, will you post a link?
justsewit, sorry if that came off sounding like a command. By all means do whatever works for you.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I made Beatrix a sweet little baby bonnet from a free pattern from Purl Soho. One hour sewing and it is divine.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I made Beatrix a sweet little baby bonnet from a free pattern from Purl Soho. One hour sewing and it is divine.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I think Sarvi was being kind.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I think Sarvi was being kind.
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.