Masha Richart
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoRachel, you’re the best! (@nestfullofeggs)
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My niece is about to spend 2 weeks in plaster casts up to her knees (including her feet) on both legs! I thought it would be MUCH easier to get pants on and off if the sides opened up.
I was planning a significant hack of probably the field trips or sandbox and then the parachute pants are released with a perfect stripe down the side 🙂 Only…[Read more] -
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My niece is about to spend 2 weeks in plaster casts up to her knees (including her feet) on both legs! I thought it would be MUCH easier to get pants on and off if the sides opened up.
I was planning a significant hack of probably the field trips or sandbox and then the parachute pants are released with a perfect stripe down the side 🙂 Only…[Read more] -
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My niece is about to spend 2 weeks in plaster casts up to her knees (including her feet) on both legs! I thought it would be MUCH easier to get pants on and off if the sides opened up.
I was planning a significant hack of probably the field trips or sandbox and then the parachute pants are released with a perfect stripe down the side 🙂 Only…[Read more] -
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I finally got back to sewing tonight. I feel I haven’t sewn much in the last month or so. But tonight I cut out and pinned my first pair of parachute pants. Although I’m making them so that the stripe closes with velcro so I’ll see how they go.
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I finally got back to sewing tonight. I feel I haven’t sewn much in the last month or so. But tonight I cut out and pinned my first pair of parachute pants. Although I’m making them so that the stripe closes with velcro so I’ll see how they go.
-
Tamara replied to the topic Step 6 in the forum oliver + s: music box 11 years ago
Sarvi I think Donna may mean the inner most corners, aka the seam allowances.
Donna, i have just been going through the instructions (one handed I’m afraid as I have a baby with a cold that insists on being held). Gathering the info of what your dilemma is and comparing the photos (Thanks so much Brittney for helping upload these) to the pictures…[Read more]
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Last night I had a very Oliver and s type of dream! I dremed I smocked a puppet show dress! Ya never know it may come true yet but after I clear the other projects half done first.
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Last night I had a very Oliver and s type of dream! I dremed I smocked a puppet show dress! Ya never know it may come true yet but after I clear the other projects half done first.
-
Tamara replied to the topic Long sleeves? in the forum oliver + s: garden party 11 years ago
I wonder why you keep getting locked out Nicole? Yes this was my thought re the sleeve. Ok now we have had confirmation its a go!
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Step 6 in the forum oliver + s: music box 11 years ago
I don’t think I see anything wrong, either. Could you rephrase “the top inner corners right sides and mine are sewed” — I’m afraid I don’t understand that part.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Step 6 in the forum oliver + s: music box 11 years ago
I am so sorry, I can’t see the problem.
Does the underarm side seam match up? -
Nicole replied to the topic Late Lunch Tunic – short sleeves? in the forum liesl + co: late lunch tunic 11 years ago
I think your fabric choice is the key to that decision.
Both sew up beautifully in a draping fabric (wool, silk) but I think the Late Lunch is a bee’s whisker more flattering in a firmer woven (linen, chambray)I wonder if the collar doesn’t look a bit snappier in a woven too.
Just my opinion, of course.
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I was also going to suggest the Camas blouse 🙂
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I was also going to suggest the Camas blouse 🙂
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoThat’s a great idea, Brittney! That way you get the reminder that it’s been updated but it all stays in one place. Thanks for the suggestion. And I hope the flatlock works out! I think it’s nice to have that seam stitched down somehow, and the straight stitch works but the flatlock is fancier!
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoYes, I was wondering about that myself. Rachel (@nestfullofeggs), maybe it’s better to add a new post for each day of the sew-along? I think the updates get lost otherwise. In other words, maybe each day of the sew-along should be a reply to the post instead of modifying the original post? Do you think that would be better, @georgeandizzy?
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoYes, I was wondering about that myself. Rachel (@nestfullofeggs), maybe it’s better to add a new post for each day of the sew-along? I think the updates get lost otherwise. In other words, maybe each day of the sew-along should be a reply to the post instead of modifying the original post? Do you think that would be better, @brittney?
-
Nicole replied to the topic Long sleeves? in the forum oliver + s: garden party 11 years ago
I have been trying to answer but had locked myself out!
I would try laying one sleeve over the other.
-
needlewoman replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Thank you RTWG; I have made the Music Box for the little one last year – 18-24mths because she’s a bonny kid. The finished measurements around the chest are my usual ‘go-to’ for trying to choose a size, but I also appreciate that even the pattern looks big, there is a styling aspect to be considered, also. The size 5 worked well on Miss 5 this…[Read more]
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.