Oliver + S

What are you sewing now?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 6,027 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Had not thought of bobbles ! How cute !

LINK
    Anonymous @

Wanted to trace patterns today but didn’t get a chance. Hopefully tomorrow!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

No sewing today, baby and me both ran temps and spent the day in bed . I have not done that for years. Twins tidied and made supper, so at least I will not have a big mess to deal with tomorrow !

Very keen to make the Sailboat pants with ruffles

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh no! Hope you are both feeling better soon!

Got some work done on the Jump Rope dress last night, though confused about a step with the placket. Will re-read the instructions before I post, just in case I missed something. All pieces are ready though, collar is made, pockets are done, one placket to go…should be quicker going from here!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Sorry to hear you’re sick, Nicole! A day in bed = good – but not as good as a day sewing!

I traced a size 8 icecream dress out for Rosie last week – but still haven’t even got it cut out! (when I started to I realised that I had bought 10cm not enough of fabric A! ooops!) – hopefully tomorrow…

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thanks Justine and Mel, heading off to bed again now, I think Little One drip fed all day, I will look like a jersey tomorrow !

Lay it out , Justine ,O+S have really generous fabric allowances, just check,check,check before you cut , Night-night ….

LINK
    ckcsbella @ckcsbella

There is obviously something going around as I have now heard of sick parents in Michigan, Toronto and Australia! I’ve got it too, so no sewing for me yesterday and probably not today. Maybe tomorrow! Get well all.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

You know, they haven’t been sent to bed with it, but Husband has been talking about a funny stomach for a few days now and he says the girl has been acting off her game too. I assumed she was teething and he was needing attention. Maybe some pampering is in order for him now too?? 😉

I hope everyone’s feeling better soon!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh, Nicole – I hope you are both well soon!

LINK
    Anonymous @

I’m babysitting my friend’s two boys this morning but maybe I can at least do some tracing before the day is out.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thanks chaps, I feel much better today!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Half way through my first jump rope dress! Hoping to complete it tomorrow night!

Ordered fabrics today for the Nature Walk and Hopscotch patterns…very stoked that these will be prepped and ready for the cutting board when the patterns arrive on my door step! In the meantime, after the jump rope I need to get busy drafting the next size up in Sandbox and 2+2.

Lots of exclamations…I might have a hard time falling asleep…

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Mel , I think you are fine , I think it is seam allowance that will go in your collar

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

I did have it laid out ready to cut when I discovered problem! All is ok though – a quick trip back to my fav fabric shop (The Remnant Warehouse) and all was well! Got it cut out today and hopefully will get started on it tonight – my husband’s in Melbourne for work – good chance to sew!

Glad you’re feeling better, Nicole!!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Hope you’re 100% soon, Nicole! I was hoping to tackle my first 3-scissor pattern, but wound up running out of time before my childcare situation changed. I did manage to cut out a Tea Party dress from some scrap fabric, to see if it’s easier to sew the curved seam with a walking foot, which I didn’t have before. Not sure when I’ll get a chance to start making it up.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 6,027 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.