Oliver + S

New pattern speculation

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Thanks for the laugh, everyone. First patterns arrived in the studio yesterday afternoon, so we’re just awaiting the warehouse and will probably release them on Monday. Assuming no major snowstorms, etc….

Yes to the fancy dress. No to the blazer and jeans. Sorry. I hope you’ll like them and will be pleasantly surprised with these styles. I’m glad you’re excited about the new release!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Oh, there’s no more snow in the forecast, is there? And, yea to the fancy dress!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

So exciting!!!!!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Oh Monday! You have a fulfillment center located between Buffalo and Cleveland- I think it is Olean. I happen to be driving to Cleveland on Monday. Could I just stop by and pick them up? 😉

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Liesl, when have we ever groaned about a fancy dress???? Can’t wait to see them! *go away crazy east coast weather!!*

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

Monday! Be still my heart!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Ok, there is no snow on the forecast here! It’s supposed to warm up this weekend, so it must be similar up in NYC too.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Ok, so just because I’m chomping at the bit and want to be clear — Monday is when we see the previews? Or we can both see and buy on Monday?

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Kitty is wearing a 4 now, but a 5 would be swimming on her. This is going to make my shopping choices difficult.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I second Sarvi’s question! Can we buy and see on Monday? I need to order two of the Art museum patterns but I have been waiting to see the new ones if I want to add a pattern or two to my order.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Mel, Maria is in the exact same spot. Some items are 4….Some are 5’s. BUY ALL THE PATTERNS!

LINK
    Jane @jesims

I was going to ask the 4 vs 5 question too but since I am surrounded by enablers, I think I already know the answer. 😉

Jane

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

We are in the same size transition. At the last sale, I started building my stock of sizing up. Such a tough transition. Every time there is a sale I buy one or two in the next up, while I weep that she’s getting bigger. I never gave either of my babies permission to grow up. They have the audacity to do that without my approval! No matter how much I tell them to slow down they ignore my pleas!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

We are in the same spot here with Sarah too, she is a size 4 going to a size 5. I will be buying the bigger size though because I have a ton of the 4 and under patterns so I have been working on stocking up on the big girl sizes.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh I’m going to splurge and buy both sizes – even though I have no idea what they look like. I was wanting to purchase the new lisette pattern so Monday where are you?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.