Oliver + S

Fall Patterns?

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Ha! I don’t think our retailers would like it if we did that. And we do try to keep as many people as happy as possible…

LINK
    brenda1652 @brenda1652

I would not spoil the surprise and I cannot help but think the retailer did something they were not supposed to do. The advertised price as in line with other O+S patterns for child clothing, it is a pre-sale, pay now and wait until end of Oct to receive the patterns, I guess to get the sales before all of us buy directly from the O+S site. I honestly cannot remember the store, I did not flag it as I felt it was a breach of contract of some sort . It was a store that sponsors a sewing blog, (I surf through tons of them) so it could be any number if sites but not a store I have done business with in the past, or plan to in the future! and it did not “spoil” my surprise at all and I know you all will be very pleased. I cannot wait to see what the testers and you sewists do with the patterns, to me that is the real fun part of new pattern releases.

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.