Oliver + S

Fall Patterns?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • LINK
    buttonup @buttonup

I was just thinking about the new Fall Patterns. I need to make flower girl dress and was wondering if a new fancy dress pattern may be coming.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Probably not because the Fairy Tale is pretty dressy for those purposes. But who knows?? <shrugs>

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

A fancy dress is always nice!

I quite like the ‘simple dress made in gorgeous fabric’ option for a flower girl.

LINK
    lilypadmontana @lilypadmontana

I’m eagerly awaiting them! Can’t wait to see what’s coming! Anyone know when they’ll be released? I’m assuming September sometime…

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

C’mon, Liesl! We’re all dying here! Waiting with bated breath…I think I’m more excited about the fall patterns release than I am about what new shows are premiering on tv this fall (and perhaps a few returning shows – tho I am really looking forward to the return of Grimm and Haven – I’m a total sci-fi/fantasy nerd!)!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

We love Grimm too!

(But new patterns more)

LINK
    Jane @jesims

Wasn’t Haven cancelled? Loved that show.

As for the fall patterns. Can’t wait. Too bad we are hitting the “picky” stage already, so a lot of my work has gone unworn lately. πŸ™ I’ve actually sewn a few things for myself but I’d rather sew cute dresses and things for P.

Jane

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Ahhhh Jane you had me worried! I just googled ‘Haven season 5’ and it isn’t cancelled – returns September 11!

I am still more excited about new patterns, tho I seriously don’t need to add to my sewing to-do list πŸ˜›

LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia

Glad to know I’m not the only one eagerly wanting for the new patterns πŸ™‚

My sewing list for each season is not completed without Oliver+S’s new releases.

It doesn’t help that I just got a lovely package today with winter fabrics and I’m already daydreaming about a new wardrobe for my girl!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Aw, I’m glad you’re all so excited about the new patterns! We have a LOT in store for you this season, with some new patterns releasing in September and some in October, so stay tuned. We’ll be starting with some Liesl and Co patterns, so start thinking about sewing for yourself soon! I’m really excited about these.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Liesl, you are not helping – aughhh. Although Spring is fast approaching Down Under, I always look forward to your autumn patterns to plan ahead, and even perhaps to make some before our weather heats up too much. I’ve been counting the sleeps til about now, so I’m pouting loudly that we must wait a while longer. Thrilled to hear that you are excited about your new releases – a very good sign, and definitely, I shall be staying tuned!!

New winter fabrics, Ana – what sort??? New fabric is always such fun. Oh no, Jane – ‘the picky stage’!! in your adorable P? What are the latest dislikes or likes?

LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia

Seriously, I can’t wait for the new patterns and a bit of “selfish sewing” sounds awfully nice for a start.

Although I have to admit my anxiety levels are growing with each day that goes by πŸ™‚

I’ll try to post soon about my winter fabrics (just waiting on the fall patterns) to sort off the ones that will be picked first πŸ™‚ I’ve been stocking on corduroy (mostly plain but there’s also a lovely European print), chambray, viyella and wool flannel. Hopefully these will all coordinate nicely with the ones I already had in my stash. Can’t wait to start working with these πŸ™‚

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Squee- I can’t wait for that dress for us big girls! I saw a peek in June! I have been trying so hard to be good and not be annoying about the fall patterns. I check the blog everyday!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Well I hope the Liesl and co patterns can be just as good for spring as they would be intended for Autumn. I just bought some fabric especially for me today. But seeing as you have been tripping around a bit Liesel I sort of thought it would be a squash and a squeeze to launch everything at once. Spaced out is fine, I like this idea. It will give me a chance to whittle away at the current list.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

If I had to guess, I would say that the recent Garden Party dress satisfies the dressy dress pattern requirement for a while to come. I would not guess there’s another fancy dress coming. However, I would love to talk flower girl dresses because my soon to be 4 year old will be the flower girl in mycousins wedding in June. I think garden party would make a wonderful, romantic flower girl dress in a light floaty white. But Fariy Tale would also make a lovely dress in a wide range of fabrics and options. I guess it depends on the style of the wedding.

I’m also thinking that even in a chic modern wedding, the little flower girl could be very traditional. Say the bride wants to incorporate some tradition, but feels silly wearing an old fashioned dress herself. Old fashioned looks adorable on a 4 year old.

Personally, I can’t wait to see if there are any fab new womens’ patterns in the works. I love to see how Liesl style the models.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.