Oliver + S

Fall Patterns?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

Oh…you always use the best fabrics…. Can’t wait to see the flower girl dress!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Oh garden party as flower girl. A floaty fabric…. Oh yes.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

The hide and seek or the croquet dress could also be good. H and S: floaty fabric in skirt with something really interesting for the bodices? Ditto for the Croquet? Just a thought. Is K pleased about being a ‘flower girl’?

LINK
    Aussie Gal @Aussie
    LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Aww when Liesl said “next week” I was really hoping it meant first thing Monday morning! I’ve been refreshing the O+S main page every few hours waiting to see the new pattern release. And I’ve ordered some fabric swatches in anticipation 😉

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Well we are into Tuesday so I am hoping it will pop up anytime from now.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Hm, a little birdy told me that dress is a super stylish, just as fun to sew as the Hide & Seek, and gets tons of compliments.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I haven’t completely told her yet, because it’s a ways away, but I did mention to her the other day what flower girls do and that they get to wear a very special very pretty white dress. Her eyes got very big.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I have to admit I am a little disappointed that the O +S release is mid October. While I like the idea of one a week for adults, for sewing for children for fall, October is fall well underway, I have either bought or made the clothes necessary for the season at that point.

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Yeah I was hoping to get the kids’ patterns first. Perhaps if there’s enough feedback, in the spring they’ll switch it around – release the kids’ patterns first, then a one-per-week release of the adult patterns 😉

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I think that is what did happen last release from memory. Never mind, you have the other patterns to go on with in the meantime. I know they aren’t the new ones but it will still keep you busy enough to fill the void before the kids’ patterns are released. With us being in the second week of September, it will give four weeks of either fill the gap in fall sewing for the kids or indulging in sewing something for ourselves. And it will fly by that way.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Apologies for flooding the flickr pool, I wanted to include a lot of information and different views since it’s a new pattern. Including my detailed measurements in hopes this will be useful to folks with figures more similar to mine.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

So you were the little birdie;) Thank you for including your measurements, it is really helpful.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Hehe! Tweet tweet.

LINK
    enajybbil @enajybbil

Holy moley Sarvi! Is that you (on flickr)? Aside from the garments themselves being AMAZING you posted your measurements + what size and bust adjustments you did!! I love how you styled these! I mean looking at the camera? Smiling? Posing? Accessorizing? Not chopping off your head? You are brave and gorgeous and much appreciated by me!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.