digital sidekick sling bag sewing pattern
Make the Sidekick Sling your everyday grab-and-go bag. The asymmetrical shape and oversized grommets make it fresh and fun. Go with a bold graphic print or "make do" with a pair of repurposed dishtowels for a vintage vibe.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
Main fabric: Light to mid-weight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, twill, canvas, decorator fabrics, and linens.
Lining fabric: Lightweight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, broadcloth, and shirting.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 yd of 45" wide Main fabric
- 3/4 yd of 45" wide Lining fabric
- 1 3/4 yd of 20" wide woven cotton fusible interfacing (Note: Heavier fabrics may not need interfacing.)
- 1 3/4 yards of 1" wide cotton webbing
- 2 curtain grommets, 1" diameter hole
- 1 magnetic snap, 3/4" diameter
12" w x 12" h x 2" d
Be the first to review this item.