digital hexie hipster bag sewing pattern
Stitch seven hexagons together to create a unique quilted bag. This pattern is perfect for using up scraps or "fussy cutting" your favorite prints. It can be made in two sizes, and it features a magnetic snap flap closure, one interior slip pocket, and plenty of room for everyday things.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
Light-weight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, broadcloth and shirting. Note: Not suitable for stretch woven or knit fabrics.
What You'll Need
- 6-7 different 1/4 yd pieces of 45" wide fabric in coordinating prints/colors
- 1/4 yd of 45" wide fabric for Strap and Flap
- 1/2 yd of 45" wide fabric for Lining
- 1 yd of 20" wide woven cotton fusible interfacing
- 1 yard of 18" wide cotton batting
- Magnetic snap closure, 1/2" diameter
- Decorative button (optional)
- Coordinating thread
Large: 12" w x 14" h x 2" d
Small: 10" w x 11" h x 1 1/2" d
Be the first to review this item.