digital metro hipster bag sewing pattern
The Metro Hipster is a cross-body bag to get you where you’re going with style and functionality. The inside of the bag features a padded pocket, sized to fit most iPads, to keep your tablet secure.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
The Metro Hipster is a cross-body bag to get you where you’re going with style and functionality. The front of the bag has a roomy bellows pocket with a top flap and hardware closure. The top of the bag has a recessed zipper with a shoulder strap attached to the front and back allowing the bag to hang close to the body. Inside, the lining has a padded pocket, sized to fit most iPads, to keep your tablet secure with room to spare for a magazine and personal items.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 yard 45-54" wide printed cotton canvas or other mid-weight fabric for main fabric
- 1/3 yard 45-54" waxed cotton canvas or other mid-weight fabric for accent fabric
- 1/2 yard 45" wide cotton for lining fabric
- 2 yards of 20" wide woven cotton interfacing
- 1/2 yard of 45" wide Batting or fleece interlining
- 2 yards of 1" wide nylon webbing
- 10" non-separating zipper (or use a longer zipper and shorten it)
- 3 metal D-rings, 1" wide
- 1 metal slider buckle, 1" wide
- 1 metal swivel clip, 1" wide
- 1 3/4" length of Velcro, 1" wide
- Coordinating or contrasting thread
- Straight pins, paper clips or Wonderclips™
- Fabric Shears
- Disappearing ink fabric marker
11" w x 13" h x 2" d
Be the first to review this item.