vothgirl
-
Nicole replied to the topic Has anyone paired the B6183 top with the Everyday Skirt? in the forum liesl + co: everyday skirt 10 years ago
I wore my Everyday skirt through out my last pregnancy with a fitted black tee. I quite liked that silhouette.
-
Nicole replied to the topic just a note: it works without the back opening! in the forum oliver + s: 2 + 2 10 years ago
Yes, Liesl is correct, no-go on my huge headed bebe`s 🙂
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 10 years ago
Completely adorable, I hope you are well and made it to the actual maternity ward this time!
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 10 years ago
Completely adorable, I hope you are well and made it to the actual maternity ward this time!
-
Todd Gibson replied to the topic Gallery Tunic + Dress Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 10 years agoTest
-
Nicole replied to the topic Oliver+S on eBay in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 10 years ago
-
Nicole replied to the topic Secret Agent coat in cotton jersey? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 10 years ago
PS Interface the collar and facings as normal as well as the extra at the button holes.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Secret Agent coat in cotton jersey? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 10 years ago
Ha ha ha @Enbee, it gave me a good laugh.
I follow the rule you can make most woven patterns with knits (if you take great care) but not the other way.
I would indeed interface the button holes and where you sew the buttons (an extra square where they would go) and handle the fabric gently when sewing. Stay stitching the neck will be very…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 10 years ago
@thejennigirl How lovely you are.
As a girl I was very tiny but full busted and it was hard to find nice clothes.
You are correct, my Twins are quite a different size. They have full derrieres but are very small chested. They ‘out grew’ O+S pattern before they ‘grew out’ of the size range, IYKWIM?May I suggest the Liesl+Co Bento tee? I made the…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 10 years ago
@thejennigirl How lovely you are.
As a girl I was very tiny but full busted and it was hard to find nice clothes.
You are correct, my Twins are quite a different size. They have full derrieres but are very small chested. They ‘out grew’ O+S pattern before they ‘grew out’ of the size range, IYKWIM?May I suggest the Liesl+Co Bento tee? I made the…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic Flickr troubles? in the forum off topic 10 years ago
@enbee I have found they change instantly. If one of my photos get tagged with one of those explore ‘awards’ I make the photo ‘private’ (which gets rid of the 50 random favourites and odd comments) and then change it back to public.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Flickr troubles? in the forum off topic 10 years ago
@enbee I can only add my story. If I upload photos, privately, they seem to stay that way, even after I change the settings, for a period of time.
If I want a photo to be public, I upload it publicly.
Flickr can be a bit temperamental.
I am sorry not to be more help.
-
Todd Gibson replied to the topic What's for Tea Today, Mum? A cooking thread. in the forum
Cooking and Baking 10 years agoThe other day Tsia was off from school, and she wanted to make brownies. She went to the internet to find a recipe and came back with this one. I’m not sure where she found it.
1 1/4 cups Nutella
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs
All you need to do is mix the ingredients and pour them into a greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
-
Todd Gibson replied to the topic What's for Tea Today, Mum? A cooking thread. in the forum
Cooking and Baking 10 years agoThe other day Tsia was off from school, and she wanted to make brownies. She went to the internet to find a recipe and came back with this one. I’m not sure where she found it.
1 1/4 cups Nutella
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs
All you need to do is mix the ingredients and pour them into a greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What's for Tea Today, Mum? A cooking thread. in the forum Cooking and Baking 10 years ago
Pan cake day!
I had a large bag of oranges left at our door so I made these http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/pancakes-with-orange-sauce-L6750.html?ref=recipe_collection_view%2Csweet-sauce-recipes
So very very good!
-
Nicole replied to the topic What's for Tea Today, Mum? A cooking thread. in the forum
Cooking and Baking 10 years agoPan cake day!
I had a large bag of oranges left at our door so I made these http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/pancakes-with-orange-sauce-L6750.html?ref=recipe_collection_view%2Csweet-sauce-recipes
So very very good!
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 10 years ago
@thejennigirl, I replied over in Current Affairs 🙂
@justsewit this one http://www.lekala.co/catalog/skirts/pattern/5093#model
There is not a lot of hand holding with this company though. My Twins love the style but I have to concentrate and do a lot of googling to figure things out.
Enjoy your daughter liking pink, that will likely fade out…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 10 years ago
@thejennigirl, I replied over in Current Affairs 🙂
@justsewit this one http://www.lekala.co/catalog/skirts/pattern/5093#model
There is not a lot of hand holding with this company though. My Twins love the style but I have to concentrate and do a lot of googling to figure things out.
Enjoy your daughter liking pink, that will likely fade out…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 10 years ago
I hope Murray continues to heal @justsewit
@thejennigirl (moving the conversation over here) my husband was really excited to see a seed&super unit (farm equipment) for sale online, for a really good price, think $10,000 under what it should be. He spent the day ringing the listed number to finally contact the exasperated vendor. The listing was…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 10 years ago
I hope Murray continues to heal @justsewit
@thejennigirl (moving the conversation over here) my husband was really excited to see a seed&super unit (farm equipment) for sale online, for a really good price, think $10,000 under what it should be. He spent the day ringing the listed number to finally contact the exasperated vendor. The listing was…[Read more]
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.