skirt as top
-
Sarvi replied to the topic FBA bust darts on Gallery Tunic in the forum liesl + co: gallery tunic + dress 11 years ago
AH! I knew there had to be something I’d missed, and that was it. Thank you, Justine!
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Liesl & Co patterns–sized by RTW or by pattern sizing? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
I’m RTW 8, L&C 8.
-
Sarvi replied to the topic FBA bust darts on Gallery Tunic in the forum liesl + co: gallery tunic + dress 11 years ago
Great tip, thank you Robin!
-
Sarvi replied to the topic FBA bust darts on Gallery Tunic in the forum liesl + co: gallery tunic + dress 11 years ago
Great tip, thank you Robin!
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic Liesl & Co patterns–sized by RTW or by pattern sizing? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Liesl and co patterns should match your ready to wear size. Other patterns may not. Here’s the blog post from Liesl about sizing….
-
Nicole replied to the topic New here? Introduce yourself! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Hallo Missy! 🙂
-
S Gibson replied to the topic New here? Introduce yourself! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Kind of…
-
Sarvi replied to the topic FBA bust darts on Gallery Tunic in the forum liesl + co: gallery tunic + dress 11 years ago
Flickr is being very uncooperative! It keeps saying it’s timing out?
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Difficult to put on? in the forum oliver + s: playtime 11 years ago
I agree, if we wanted clothes that sort of fit we could buy off the rack — part of the pleasure of sewing yourself is taking a good solid pattern and making those tweaks that make it fit a unique individual’s body, as you say. And we’re blessed with such a wealth of knowledge and experience among our group, and I found Melanie’s heirloom sewing…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Fourth time attempting to post….
Congratulations! -
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Fourth time attempting to post….
Congratulations! -
Sarvi replied to the topic Babies growing up in the forum off topic 11 years ago
So darling!
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Shorten/lengthen line on Gallery tunic in the forum liesl + co: gallery tunic + dress 11 years ago
Good to know, thanks!
-
Nicole replied to the topic New here? Introduce yourself! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I love Thread Theory Tiina.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Babies growing up in the forum off topic 11 years ago
@Reeni, I am sorry, my jolly computer won’t show your photos.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Look at These! in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
-
Nicole replied to the topic Shorten/lengthen line on Gallery tunic in the forum liesl + co: gallery tunic + dress 11 years ago
On other patterns, I sort of eye ball it and see where it works best (i.e. won’t alter the shape too much).
I would love to know if there is a rule of thumb. The last few vintage patterns I have sewn tell you to ‘lengthen above this line’.
-
Sarvi started the topic Shorten/lengthen line on Gallery tunic in the forum liesl + co: gallery tunic + dress 11 years ago
Quick question, do we add/subtract length below, above, or on both sides of the line? Possibly I’m staring right at the answer and just not seeing it — thanks for any help!
-
Nicole replied to the topic Looking for a pattern–women's loose pants like these… in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I don’t have a pattern number for you but I have had success making casual pull on trousers from pj’s bottoms patterns.
You will need to add pockets and there looks to be a boot leg type thing going on, so maybe a teen style range? -
Sarvi replied to the topic Difficult to put on? in the forum oliver + s: playtime 11 years ago
Hm, maybe a BHA tutorial is in order for those needing to make big head adjustments! Any volunteers to write one? Meleliza, your last guest post was so detailed and useful, want to tackle this?
Over thirty thousand happy photos in the flickr group, so it seems the brand as a whole is not designed for unusually small heads.
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.
