Oliver + S

Looking for a pattern–women's loose pants like these…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I spotted these pants in the Nordstrom catalog. Went to try them on…medium too small, large too big. So, I thought I’d try to find a similar pattern.

Any one have a tip on a similar loose, elastic waist, with pockets, wide-ish but not too wide leg pant?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I don’t have a pattern number for you but I have had success making casual pull on trousers from pj’s bottoms patterns.
    You will need to add pockets and there looks to be a boot leg type thing going on, so maybe a teen style range?

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

http://www.simplicity.com/p-12320-misses-jacket-pants-skirt-and-knit-top.aspx

I just made this skirt. Not sure about the pants, but the skirt was pretty straight forward.

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

That Simplicity looks spot on! Thanks!

And I didn’t even think of pjs….I do have a pj pattern somewhere. Will check the leg width–that’s not something I am comfortable altering much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.