Brittney
-
beachmom replied to the topic Your most-viewed project on Flickr? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My Lisette Diplomat Tunic was the most viewed/favorited flickr photo for me. I’m pretty sure that was due to Explore. It’s such a dorky photo of me!lol My top 9 “interesting” photos on flickr are all Oliver + S (and 1 Lisette). The ruffle Class Picnic shorts and School Days raincoats are some of my personal favorites and they were #1 and #3…[Read more]
-
beachmom replied to the topic Your most-viewed project on Flickr? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My Lisette Diplomat Tunic was the most viewed/favorited flickr photo for me. I’m pretty sure that was due to Explore. It’s such a dorky photo of me!lol My top 9 “interesting” photos on flickr are all Oliver + S (and 1 Lisette). The ruffle Class Picnic shorts and School Days raincoats are some of my personal favorites and they were #1 and #3…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic Oliver + S patterns for sale… in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
-
vothgirl replied to the topic Fiber Club! in the forum Fiber Club! 11 years ago
I will be making a Christmas stocking for Olivia this year – it didn’t hit me until November that this was her first Christmas, and by that point I just didn’t have the time to sew her one. Fortunately I had a spare stocking we could use and will make her one for her 2nd Christmas 😉 (I’m the “stocking lady” in my family – starting in high…[Read more]
-
katybellabug replied to the topic Oliver + S appreciation in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Oh Liesl, please please keep that promise. I have always wanted to tackle a blazer. Just with your instructions.
-
sayiamyou replied to the topic Fleece Nature Walk pullover–still use interfacing? in the forum oliver + s: nature walk 11 years ago
-
sayiamyou replied to the topic Fleece Nature Walk pullover–still use interfacing? in the forum oliver + s: nature walk 11 years ago
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Oliver + S appreciation in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
I bet there are a lot of existing projects on the tracks already, so I’ve found myself a nice comfy seat on the Blazer Train, now there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, to keep the metaphor consistent for once in my life.
-
lattemama replied to the topic What's for Tea Today, Mum? A cooking thread. in the forum Cooking and Baking 11 years ago
That salad looks so tasty @Nicole! I’m going to have to save that.
Tonight we’re having baked salmon with a hollandaise sauce (store-bought) and potatoes and tomorrow I’m making reindeer casserole with mashed potatoes – my girls love this.
We can buy shaved reindeer meat (or moose/elk an deer for that matter) in the frozen section of the grocery…[Read more]
-
lattemama replied to the topic What's for Tea Today, Mum? A cooking thread. in the forum Cooking and Baking 11 years ago
Tonight we’re having baked salmon with a hollandaise sauce (store-bought) and potatoes and tomorrow I’m making reindeer casserole with mashed potatoes – my girls love this.
We can buy shaved reindeer meat (or moose/elk an deer for that matter) in the frozen section of the grocery store which saves so much time but I suppose you could freeze a…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
The Ice Cream does sew up well in wool.
I made two more Hopscotch dresses for my baby girl today.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
The Ice Cream does sew up well in wool.
I made two more Hopscotch dresses for my baby girl today.
-
lattemama replied to the topic Your most-viewed project on Flickr? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Aargh! @katybellabug and @lightningmcstitch David Kracht is so annoying! I ended up blocking him after my third encounter with Explore.
My most viewed is Sofia’s Hide-and-Seek dress with embroidered butterflies

I thought with almost 8000 views it would be a top contender but that Portfolio tunic wins everything Nicole! Both in looks and…[Read more]
-
katybellabug replied to the topic Your most-viewed project on Flickr? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
@vothgirl Now that is a great tip! I didn’t know you could do that. Thanks!
It seems my most view picture is the embroidery detail on the back pocket of my Small Fry Skinny Jeans, which is nice. I was quite proud of myself for managing that! 😉
@justmejay Everytime someone talks about…[Read more]
-
katybellabug replied to the topic Your most-viewed project on Flickr? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
@vothgirl Now that is a great tip! I didn’t know you could do that. Thanks!
It seems my most view picture is the embroidery detail on the back pocket of my Small Fry Skinny Jeans, which is nice. I was quite proud of myself for managing that! 😉
@justmejay Everytime someone talks about…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic Your most-viewed project on Flickr? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My linen Portfolio dress https://www.flickr.com/photos/motherof5/5634149251/ has had a huge amount of hits.
I must post it off to its new home!
-
Nicole replied to the topic What's for Tea Today, Mum? A cooking thread. in the forum Cooking and Baking 11 years ago
I made this very tasty salad tonight. http://www.sugarandgrace.com/2013/05/02/kale-and-brussels-sprouts-salad-w-bacon-and-pecorino/
My bunch of kale was a bit furry so the chooks got that and I pan fired some sliced zucchini as a substitute. I also steamed the Brussels sprouts briefly in the microwave and then shredded them.I had to use fresh…[Read more]
-
vothgirl replied to the topic Excited to sew the Everyday Skirt! in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
You’ll love sewing and wearing the Everyday Skirt! I’ve sewn 3 now (2 for myself and one for my sister). It’s easy but looks very pulled together.
I may have also taken advantage of the “yay we won!” sale and picked up 1 or 3 Liesl + Co patterns I didn’t have yet…
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Your most-viewed project on Flickr? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Oh, great tip, @vothgirl ! I bet you will see an interesting uptick in views after appearing on the blog. I’ll be curious to know what the difference is.
@with-love-heidi I wonder whether the Project Run & Play entry had something to do with it?
@justmejay I know the hunstman spider pic you mention, I can see why it has so many views!
-
Nicole replied to the topic Stretch Fabric and Remove Buttons on Seashore? in the forum oliver + s: seashore 11 years ago
That would be here http://fiveandcounting-motherof5.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/she-sews-seashore-dresses.html
I really need to learn how to do this without Hugo’s help….
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.

