Oliver + S

Oliver + S patterns for sale…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

[hope I’m allowed to post here :/ ]

I need to clear my stash of “not planning to use in the immediate future” patterns to make room for the little Toddler running about my home now! (not as much time to sew anymore. *sigh*)

I listed them all on ETSY (all brand-new, priced for $11.95 – $13.95); all sized between 6 months and 4. 🙂

Shipping is only $2.50 for as many as you want. 🙂 http://www.etsy.com/shop/FauxDomesticDiva

Thanks for helping me clean out my tiny home! 🙂

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

If I didn’t already have all these this would be a dangerously tempting offer! I love that you’ve shared with the O+S junkies.

LINK
    KellyNYC @KellyNYC

Thanks, just bought Croquet Dress! Good luck with your toddler! I have both small home and toddler (and infant!) so know the feeling well.

LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

Yay, thanks KellyNYC!! 🙂

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

I wasn’t sure where to list this, but for anyone in the UK who prefers paper patterns, Raystitch has a number of oliver and s and Lisette patterns on sale at the moment:-

http://www.raystitch.co.uk/sale.html

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

NIcole, thank you for the heads up about O + S patterns on ebay; I struck gold with the link you provided and have bought the TParty 2-5 paper pattern. I’ve never made the dress, but have made the playsuit several times. It’s one of my favourite patterns, and with a few more little (but growing) girls to sew for, I’m looking forward making some dresses/pants for them to feel cool in during our hot summer(s).

Generally, I want to say a heartfelt thank you to those in this forum who have the time/inclination/download allowance to go looking on various websites, and who are generous enough to give others ideas/tips and purchasing opportunities that celebrate sewing for kids. I really appreciate it. Fiona

LINK
    Wagyu Burger @Wagyu Burger

Nicole – thanks for posting this, I’ve snagged one of the Aussie ones 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Yay Fiona and wagyu

That is awesome 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Look-y here. the fabric shop with the BEST service ever is having a sale! Oliver + S patterns for US$8

http://the-fabric-stash.com/product-category/oliverands/

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

Oh Lightning- wish you hadn’t done that. Just bought ten patterns in various sizes. What a good price! And shipping was only £6! Hope I don’t get massive customs bill now…

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thanks Lightning! I just ordered the larger Hide and Seek and Garden party as well as the Lullaby Layette 🙂

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Yes, I’ve reserved the smaller sized Art Museum from same site. ” my” little boys are finally getting big enough for proper trousers, and at least one likes wearing vests. Looking forward to buying the Lunchbox culottes, too. I have a watching brief for O+S patterns on ebay but it keeps alerting me to stuffed scarecrows, and vintage patterns, as well as the genuine article.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.