Oliver + S

spring patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Just a little more patience, and you’ll be rewarded….

We’ve been promised they will be ready to go before the end of the day today. We’ll get them up on the website just as soon as they are ready.

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

Sooooo, would that be “the end of the day” as in the business day? 5:00pm EST? We need specifics, Todd. Throw us a bigger bone.

🙂

LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

I know. I’m ready to sit on the site hitting refresh until I see it. I have fabric all picked out. 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

That is the lovely thing about the PDF’s,they are instant!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

OK, OK, OK. Patterns are now up on the website! Thanks for your patience. For some reason getting all the logistics lined up for the release this season gave us more trouble than usual.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Thank you Todd, for all your (and the team’s) hard work. What a great start to the morning!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Tough to be so popular!! 🙂 My order is in! And I am psyched b/c the fulfillment center is only 3 hour drive from here, ie. one day in the mail! 🙂

LINK
    Reeni @Reeni

got my digital copy, and once the kids are in bed I’m going to turn on some escapist TV, arm myself with a glue stick and get my pattern assembled. Hope to be sewing soon! thanks Todd and O&S team…

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Having a few challenges downloading the Roller skate pattern successfully – could be my snail pace internet!

Cybele you lucky duck! That is almost driving and collecting distance!

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

Just ordered my patterns! Now to wait. Maybe they will be here by Saturday.

Kate

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

My order is in. I’m getting that seriously awesome new Lisette pattern too. I’ll wait for paper partly because I’ve got a ton of stuff to finish before I can start on new ones, but also because shipping from NYC to Philly shouldn’t take too long. 🙂 I just hope your processing and shipping doesn’t break down under all this excitement!

I think this is a particularly good crop of patterns. Even though my daughter is already in size 3 and the pattern will only lat me this year, I had to buy it. I look forward to using the Roller Skate pattern for some much needed stash busting.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh you did what I did Meleliza! I got the new Lisette one along with the paper patterns (So I can have the different sizes and the digital ones can be just for the size I need). Stash busting will be having all of us really busy – can’t wait. After the second go at downloading one pattern, it has surpassed the “stuck” point so maybe… just maybe I might be able to be cutting it out before the hour strikes 11am.

I am in love with the green/blue check Ladies Stitching club border fabric for this dress so will run it by miss 10 first to get her approval – it would be a total diaster if I didn’t get approval first!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Yes, approval is necessary! I already have to run stuff by my two year old. She is demanding and spoiled.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

No! She’s two! They do that at two! I have already had a slightly amused expression of approval regarding the patterns but she is so at the stage where she says “Do anything mum. I will wear it!” and goes back on her word. So her input is of great necessity!

As is faster download! (I blame myself for watching Craftsy on the weekend). I have succeeded in downloading, saving and printing the Roller skate dress pattern but I am up to about the 6th go for the Pinwheel pattern – Adobe keeps saying the file is damaged and I know it isn’t true! I refuse to accept that excuse from a computer!

So I am going for a last ditch attempt in the next hour I am hopeing to have at least the file completely downloaded – not just stopping at 98% with 18 seconds to spare! The Roller skate will be cut out and taped together while waiting for piano practise to finish.

LINK
    scgoble @scgoble

Well, Todd & company, I must say that you made up for the delay with ultra fast shipping response. I placed my order at 9.55 and it shipped at 11.35. Now that’s service! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.