Oliver + S

spring patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

My pattern are all printed, but my little one is home sick. No assembly for me with a squirmy bored little girl running around. (Amazing how unsick they seem once you keep them home.)

I might just have a moment to trim some edges while she watches a show.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

All day, I’ve only had half my mind on what I’m doing. The other half is trying to figure out how long it will take the post office to move an envelope from Brooklyn to Philly. 🙂

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

My paper versions are on their way! In the meantime I get to cut the digital ones out and get sewing!

LINK
    wendy @wendyls

I’ve just ordered both in a fit of glee. I am totally enamoured with the Roller Skate Dress; it just might be the new Ice Cream Dress for me, i.e. simple, versatile, easy to wear and quick to sew. I have a dozen versions dancing around in my head. Can’t wait!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Yes, it’s definitely the new Ice Cream dress. I’m going to be good and use up all the 1 yard cuts in my stash that are too small for much else.

So if my patterns left Brooklyn at 10:21am yesterday, where are they this morning? They should have made it to New Jersey by now, right? So it’s not unreasonable to hope that they will make it to Philly tomorrow is it? Why can’t I think about anything else? I’ve got a lot to do today!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Meleliza… my fulfillment center is in Olean, NY, a 2 hour drive south of my house. I checked the tracking number. The USPS sent it first to Rochester, NY… 2 hours east of here and 4.5 hours away from Olean.

COME ON USPS, I have a meetup sewing on Saturday, I gotta trace and cut tomorrow! I need to get everything ready for my project box to take with me to my meetup free sewing.

USPS, you’re killing me here! 🙂

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Tracking? I should stop reading mail on my phone. Just went to the computer to look at it and they sent my package to Ohio. UPS eatimates delivery on Tuesday. That’s a bummer. 🙁 I don’t think the logistics industry will ever make sense. I’m now getting updates via txt though so I won’t miss anything.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Now I am stalking my postman. It is out for delivery. How horrible I am! 🙂 Everyone else is quiet because they are sewing. LOL

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Just finished the dress portion of the Pinwheel. LOVE it. Will add photos to the group when I can get some in better light.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Mine showed up Saturday afternoon. Started roller skate dress immediately! This may be the best pattern ever. I lo-oo-oo-ve it!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Ermahgawd… I am in love with Roller skate. Made one today. Darling and easy. I can think of ways to take it up to dressy, or down to casual. We should have a roller skate challenge… Week one appliqué, week two reversible, week 3 going dressy, week 4 taking it down to the super casual, week 5 embellish it, week 6 the chevron look, week 7 color blocking/ contrasting hem.

See I have gone roller skate crazy! This pattern is so versatile. I am in love!

Currently searching for the right chevron, scale, color.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh lawd! You’ll be here till next century just doing roller skates Cybele! It is such an easy peasy pattern – says the woman whose has only made one and cut two. The Pinwheel is next for me. Absolutely nave to make this dress even if it is just the tunic bit. I can see so many variations and combinations with other patterns happening – very exciting when that happens.

All your ideas sound so fun Cybele and I hope you the chance to do them all.

Sarvi is there better light yet or have I missed the already uploaded photo?

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I’m having my own roller skate stash challenge. How many pretty ones can I make with stuff I have on hand? You’ll see version one later this afternoon. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get to messy. K wanted to wear it as soon as she got out of bed!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Roller Skate is a total stash buster! 🙂

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

You ladies rock!! Can’t wait to see all the pics. So nice to hear you all so energised and happy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.