Oliver + S

pattern names

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Anyone want to suggest names for future patterns? I’m naming the fall patterns tomorrow, so this is your chance. One of the patterns is pajamas, so lounge- or night-inspired names are encouraged. I’ve got a few ideas, but I’d love to hear your thoughts! There are two other non-pajamas as well, so I welcome your ideas.

xo,

liesl

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Star Gazing Pyjamas?

Supper Time Pyjamas?

As for Autumn patterns- Lazy Breeze something?

Marble Top and Tom Bowler Bottoms?

Marshmallow Top and Fire Side(or Camp Fire) bottoms?

Puddle Jumping? Bird Watching Top Twitcher Bottoms?

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

Sweet dreams Pajamas

Starry Night PJ’s

Night night, Sleep tight

Kate

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Hula Hoop Something?

Cloudy Days?

Oooh,you have me thinking Liesl!

LINK
    losabia @losabia

Ooh, neat opportunity for us fangirls, haha…

hushabye

dreamland

harvest moon

cider party

apple picking (or apple orchard)

bonfire

field trip

gather together or gathering (especially if it has gathers!)

homecoming

first frost

harvest

That’s all I’ve got! Can’t wait to see how they look and read the names you choose.

Lisa K.

LINK
    G + G @kate_conley

Theater Dress

Sleepy Time Pajamas

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

Oh, this is my kind of game! Inspiration words…

For PJs: camomille, sandman, sleep tight, nighty-night, teddy bear, moonbeam, tuck in, man-in-the-moon, bedtime snack, Mother Goose, goodnight hug, warm milk

For Autumn: acorn, chestnut, squirrel jump, sidewalk, forest path, Autumn leaves (anything with leaves, actually), hayride/haystack/hayloft, pumpkin patch/pumpkin pie, blackboards + chalk

I’ll post again with anything else I think of. So much fun!

-Susanne

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

more pj ideas: Chamomile (sorry, I spelled it wrong last post!), slumber party, nightlight, candlelight, starshine, pillow fight, rumpus room (!)…

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I like Pillow Fight!

And Theatre Dress,

And First Frost!

LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia ASM_Blue

This is too much fun to be missed. My contributions:

Stroll in the park; make-a-wish; tumbling blocks; chocolate kisses; blissful dreams; sewing lesson; treasure hunt; goodnight moon and art gallery.

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

For the p.j.’s how about Goodnight Moon? A favourite bedtime story since 1947.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Oh, these are all good! Wow, I’ll sit down and study them in a few hours. Thanks for all the great ideas! I’ll add them all to my list and can draw from them in the seasons to come as well. Thanks, everyone!

LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

Thinking about activities that small children like to do in the fall at preschool or school. Names that have the word: hike, field trip, apple orchard, afternoon walk, dress up, museum trip, circle time, cubby (where they stow their backpack or back) recess, playground, library, morning sing, color, tag.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Wow, I have nothing to offer first thing in the morning that can compare to some of what you ladies have come up with! I am so ready for fall again!!

LINK
    janimal @janimal

I’m trying not to look at everyone else’s suggestions before I come up with some myself!

For Fall (I’m going to assume garments but that could change for whatever garment):

Apple Cider Dress

Goin’ Fishin’ Jumper

Leaf Jumping Skirt

Hayride Trousers

Windy Day Dress

Pumpkin Pie Dress

For pajamas:

Star Gazing Pajamas

Sweet Dreams Pajamas

Cuddle Time Pajamas

Once Upon A Time Pajamas

That was fun! Now to read everyone else’s ideas!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.