Oliver + S

pattern names

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I was thinking Puddle Jumping too. If it’s raining, my daughter thinks she’s supposed to be outside “puddle jumping” (like Little Bear).

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh dear! I absolutely forgot about good old Peppa Pig – she has me in fits of laughter everytime (especially the falling on their backs at the end of each episode). And Little Bear I’ve seen but I don’t get to watch these shows much nowdays as my kids are older. So when you put Puddle Jumping in that perspective, of course!Why didn’t I think of those terms instead of the book??? Oh well, that was yesterday. Now I’m stealing time before everyone wakes up.

Meleliza I always thought that your Gym classes were like our Physical education classes and you truly have a method in your madness over no sports days – personally I dislike the very thought! ven swimming carnivals and all these pushy parents arguing with the timekeepers etc – oh yeah! just because I’m in the country doesn’t exempt me from them.

It rained here yesterday and my six year old (bless his heart) decided that jumping in puddles would be the grandest thing. Trouble is he had his good sneakers on (leather) and I was duly horrified – lol!

Gym class would be a great name for the skorts come to think of it.

LINK
    ThirdMargaret @ThirdMargaret

I’m late to the party, as ever, but a couple of skort names came to mind:

Summersault

Sitting Pretty

Cartwheel

LeapFrog

I love words, so I am sure I’ll not be able to stop thinking about this and be back! Thanks for the fun, Liesl!

LINK
    sarahb @sarahb

So many great names!

A few more ideas…

Sunny Days Dress

Beachcomber Dress

Cloudy Skies Raincoat

Tree-Climbing Top & Skort

LINK
    dare moi @dare moi

mmm…

for the skorts:

somersault skorts or monkeybar

xoxx s

LINK
    Anonymous @

yippie for a skorts pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.