Oliver + S

Oliver and S Book!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • LINK
    nancy @dollfancier

Pre-ordered – thanks to you all! ((tee hee)) How fun is this?!!!

xoxx, Nancy

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Thanks Nicole! I really want to make the cape!

LINK
    babyjoy @babyjoy

JohannaO, did you make it to the festival yesterday? I’m going today!!! so excited!

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

I went, and the quilts are wonderful. I found a great booth selling pre-cut yards x3 for either 10, 15 or 24 for three yards of coordinating fabric, so I picked up some things I liked plus some Nicey Jane. Oliver and S couldn’t be found, so I think they were at the market, but not the festival. I had a very animated 2 year old with me, which limited my movements, so I’m hoping to go again after church tomorrow. It was so crowded, I didn’t even attempt some areas of the marketplace with the streams of shoppers.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    babyjoy @babyjoy

WOW, I’m beat…(sigh) That’s a lot of walking!Chugging along a double stroller…not fun.

I was so sad that O + S was not there, I asked at the MODA booth and they said they were there last week.

I did find some random booths selling O + S kits.

I bought some 1/4 yd bundles (3 yds total) for 7.95. Thought that was good.

LINK
    Rebecca W @craftalittle

I feel like I am cheating, getting all of this info so soon before it is officially announced! Thanks everyone for sharing!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.