Oliver + S

Oliver and S Book!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • LINK
    freyiris @freyiris

Me too!

*Another spoiler*

I remembered reading about the new fabric line ‘Modern Workshop” in Lisel’s Q & A with Amy at Badskirt. If you search the O + S site for modern workshop you should come up with a short piece describing the new fabric line, the book and the 3 new patterns.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

*someone* just sent me a link to the O+S wholesale newsletter – it tells about the book, the new fabric (from the tiny pic, I’m loving it!!!!) and describes the 3 new patterns – with a pic of one of them

http://www.oliverands.com/mlist/wholesale/033.html

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

I’m grinning with joy! I’m going to the Houston Quilt show. And I think the book will be there? And I’ll get to see it! Who-Hoo! That’s going to make me happy for a while. Anyone want to join me next weekend? There have to be other Houston Oliver and S fans.

LINK
    babyjoy @babyjoy

YES! JohannaO, I’m planning to be there (hubbie promised) do you live in houston? I do. Will there be an O+S booth?

LINK
    babyjoy @babyjoy

OMG OMG I just read the newsletter and O + S will be at booth 1920… Can’t wait to see the debut of the new fabric. Will try to post pics next week.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Any juicy details you guys can legitimately post will be eagerly awaited! This is better than a mystery novel.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Where are you ladies pre-ordering from? Husband says once or twice before he’s known of an issue where Amazon didn’t get enough books to fill a pre-order demand and I would HATE for that to happen! Waiting anxiously for this one (oh, the vest, the poncho!)!!!!

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

Babyjoy, I’m up in Humble, but my son goes to school downtown, so there will be plenty of chances for me to go! Yippie. When will you be there? I was thinking of going sometime in the day on Friday, but we also go to church downtown, so I was thinking of going noon-ish on Sunday too.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

How can you find out if there is a market being held in/around your area? I would love to go and drool over the new goodies!

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

http://www.quilts.com

I think there are three exhibitions each year- The calendar says Cincinnati, Long Beach, Salt Lake, but doesn’t have Houston for 2011. I don’t think that can be right though, because I’ve been for five or six years in a row now. If they are leaving Houston, I might have to make a fuss. (Not that that would matter, but it might make me feel better.)

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

I just read that there is also a quilt market/show in Chicago every year.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Boo, Long Beach isn’t until Summer 2011.

LINK
    aegean17 @aegean17

I’ll be getting the blouse and shorts outfit!

I might have to check out the long beach exhibition – will O+S be there?

LINK
    eblythebrown @eblythebrown

Those new designs are totally making me impatient! I cant wait…as I wasnt the biggest fan of the winter collection….

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I’m looking forward to seeing more about these new shorts. I can’t decide from the picture. I’ll get the pattern no matter what though because the blouse is amazing! And just when I thought more dress patterns weren’t practical for me (my girl) new ones are released that I love! Sheesh. There is really not enough time to do all the sewing I want to do…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.