Oliver + S

Oliver and S Book!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oh Mel , the shorts are gorgeous, very 50’s , one will be able to get so many looks by mixing up the fabric to using a solid!

My twins are ecstatic about the little beachy one as they have longed for a tea party dress.This has a similar look!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Yes, I thought so too! Husband likes all three, even the dresses for his tree climbing girl! Did you order your book from an AU bookseller? Thinking of pre ordering through Amazon tonight, as they also have Sew What Skirts that someone recommended for me!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Mel, I preordered my book from The Book Depository which is a UK company. I have been using them for ages and have never had any problems! They offer free worldwide delivery too, and are always cheap!!!!

Btw – where are you all seeing these pics of the patterns???? I’ve only read the description in the wholesale newsletter – the shorts/top description is making me drool but by the sounds of it you’ve got a pic??!!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh Justine there is a link in the very first post in this thread! Click the link , then you can click the picture to enlarge it for an even better see! Oh my, I think I’ll go and have another look myself! 😉

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh, and thank you for the bookseller info!

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

I pre-ordered from Barnes and Noble’s website – http://www.bn.com. Book was 18.00 on preorder, with free shipping as I’m a Member. I ordered it along with the new Anne Bishop book. I’m calling them Early birthday presents for me.

Thank you for posting that link to the wholesale newsletter – I know some one who will want the Seashell dress!

Kate

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Thanks Mel! Don’t know how I missed that link! I’ve now saved the pic – cannot wait till new collection is out! Very excited 🙂 – really loving the shorts/top – & both the dresses!!

Kate – check the link in first post too – far better pic than the wholesale newslatter link!!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh my goodness! I had just requested a vest pattern in the future from Liesl and I see one on the cover of the book! I hope it’s in there. I am absolutely pre-ordering!! I also love the little blue dress and the very fun shorts. So fun 🙂

LINK
    Anonymous @

OOooh – I just notice the little apron on the front of the book! I love love love it.

LINK
    Anonymous @

I sure hope there is a hat pattern in the book. That was my other recent request for a future pattern. REALLY want a pattern for an Elmer Fud hat.

LINK
    Anonymous @

Just pre-ordered. How long until March? At least they won’t charge my card until it ships. But still… how much longer?

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Hi Sandi – according to the Book Depository when I placed my order, there are ‘only 151 days to go’!!!!! – hey, but that was yesterday! lol!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I said the exact thing to my husband about the vest, Sandi! I am so, so excited for this!! The poncho looks so cozy and sweet! Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween next year, anyone??

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I just pre-ordered the book too. I read about it in the Wholesale Newsletter and was thrilled.

The new patterns look adorable! I love the shorts especially, but the top and dresses were precious too.

Modern Workshop looks very interesting and I can’t wait to see more pictures from Liesl’s booth.

LINK
    badskirt @badskirt

Ooops… yes. I did miss this thread, sorry for starting a duplicate one. There’s additional photos in another thread. Sorry about that.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.