Oliver + S

Hey, what's wrong here?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Ah, good catch. I know what the issue is with avatars. We’ll get that addressed too.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

After posting, the thread appears to return to the first post. Is this happening to anyone else?

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

yep…

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

….hey, but not on this thread – it just happened in the ‘What are you sewing now’ thread

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

ok, scrap that – it stayed on this page for my first comment (‘yep’) – but for that one, I hit the ‘reply’ button on Nicole’s post. Posting my second comment sent me back to the first page – and assume the same will happen when I post this…

….actually, stayed on this page…

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Justine J.
    LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

@Hinjul5 & @Sarvi: All the forums should now be listed. We hit the default limit of 50 and I didn’t notice. The limit has been upped.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I’m a bit confused. Do we have to re register to have email notification for blog posts now? There have been two entries which I wasn’t notified via email about so just wondered.

LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

@justsewit: We had an issue with email notifications when we upgraded the forums because the URLs changed slightly. This should now be fixed, though, so you should get notifications for the next new blog post.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Awesome. Can’t believe how fast you’re knocking these out. Thank you!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

@vothgirl I thought you just hung out sideways most of the time!

I don’t think that’s something to do with the site but with the image that was uploaded. Can you try to rotate it and then upload it again?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

This is not something wrong, but just how something works — might be useful to others. I had a list of notifications, a mixed bag of replies to threads I’d posted in and friendship requests. I clicked ‘read’ on the friendship requests in order to read them — but that marks them as already-read. I wasn’t quite sure how to find them again to accept them. There’s a tab under notifications for each of unread/read so I clicked on read, and then on the notification itself (‘friendship request from X’) and was able to accept from there.

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

Also not a dealbreaker, but when I read from my phone the right margin of the post bleeds off the edge where I can’t see it. I tried to shrink my screen, no luck. It’s just off the edge. I use a Galaxy S5 so the scene is plenty large.

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

Also not a dealbreaker, but when I read from my phone the right margin of the post bleeds off the edge where I can’t see it. I tried to shrink my screen, no luck. It’s just off the edge. I use a Galaxy S5 so the screen is plenty large.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Same thing happens on my iPhone Karen.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I love the new format but it takes a long time to load, longer then Flickr.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.