Oliver + S

Hey, what's wrong here?

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Along the same lines, I cannot start a new topic at all anymore. I have been a member of this forum for years and never had this problem until the web site was redone a while back. So frustrating!

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

@mama_knowles you have to go to a particular section – like Sewing With Oliver + S – or whatever – then you can create a new topic

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Loving the new ability to find a user via the drop down menu that appears after typing the @ symbol. Thanks @admin !

I find that the display for posting in the forum is still slightly too narrow when viewed on my Nokia Windows phone. I can’t get to the submit button unless I hit return. Like this .

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

When I post a reply to a topic I don’t see my reply after clicking Submit – I end up at the first page of the thread instead.

I haven’t been on the forums much lately so I’m not sure if this is new or if that’s how it always worked.

ETA: And of course it didn’t do that this time. Ok, then the post I noticed it in was the “What are you sewing now” which has 370 pages if that makes a difference

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by lattemama.
    LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

@lightningmcstitch: We now have emojis and conversion of emoticons into smilies.

See: 😎

😛

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

That will make my Christmas message easier (Australian political joke) thanks @admin 🎅😏

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Excellent!😎

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

<3

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Sorry, Sarvi. No emoji for you, I guess.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

</3

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.