digital polar babies quilt + pillow sewing pattern
Nine blocks pieced with subtle curves provide a polar backdrop for sweet felt appliques. Pattern includes templates and instructions to stitch five different appliqued animals: Polar Bear, Snowy Owl, Penguin, Seal, and Arctic Fox. Instructions also included for a coordinating appliqued animal pillow with envelope closure.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
What You'll Need
These materials will allow you to make both the quilt and the pillow.
- Quilt Blocks: 9 coordinating cotton fabrics, 1/3 yard each or 9 fat quarters
- Sashing/border: 1 yard
- Backing: 2 yards quilting cotton
- Binding: 1/3 yard quilting cotton
- Batting: 1 crib size batting (45" x 60")
- Fusible web: 1 yard (such as Steam a Seam Lite)
- Embroidery floss in black, grey, white and other coordinating colors if desired
- Small amounts of gray and white print cottons for animal details
- 1/4 yd each of wool/rayon blend felt in white and small amounts of black, gray, orange, yellow, light blue and other coordinating colors if desired (Note: do not use synthetic felt)
- Square pillow form: 18" for a plump pillow or 16" for a thinner pillow
- Muslin: 1/2 yard (for pillow)
Baby quilt: 38" x 41"
Pillow: 16" x 16"
Be the first to review this item.