digital lemont top sewing pattern
The Lemont Top is a breezy woven top with feminine details. This semi-relaxed fit garment has short dolman sleeves and no buttons or zipper, making it quick to sew and easy to fit. The combination of narrow shoulders and puffy sleeve heads creates a balanced, pleasing look whether you have broad or narrow shoulders.
Itch to Stitch Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers that use either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper or at a print shop that can print A0-sized pattern sheets. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
All Itch to Stitch patterns come as multiple PDF files consolidated within a single .zip file. Download and save the .zip file to a computer to access the PDF files. Downloading .zip files to mobile devices is not recommended as most phones and tablets cannot open them.
The Lemont Top is a breezy woven top with feminine details. This semi-relaxed fit garment has short dolman sleeves and no buttons or zipper, making it quick to sew and easy to fit. The combination of narrow shoulders and puffy sleeve heads creates a balanced, pleasing look whether you have broad or narrow shoulders!
Lemont Top features:
- Options for regular bust and full bust
- Wide, scoop neckline finished with bias binding
- Front and back princess seams
- Short dolman sleeves with gathers at the top and hem
- Designed for lightweight woven fabric
Sizes: 00 – 40
Primary Fabric: Use lightweight woven fabric such as shirting, rayon challis, chambray and lightweight linen. The gathers on the garment are more pronounced if using a crisper fabric and less pronounced if using a softer fabric; choose based on your preference. The sleeve is cut in one piece; if the fabric is one-directional, it will be upside down in the back.
Size Chart, Finished Measurements, and Fabric Requirements
Click to enlarge the final images at above right.
Choosing Your Size
- Determine if you should use the regular bust front pieces or the full-bust front pieces—subtract the circumference of your over bust from the circumference of the fullest part of your bust. If the rounded difference is 3″ (7.5 cm) or less, use regular bust; if it is more than 3″ (7.5 cm), use full bust.
- Compare your bust circumference (fullest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Using the regular-bust row or full-bust row as determined above, choose a size based on your full bust measurement. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size. This is your base size for the entire garment.
- See “Blend Sizes” in the instructions if you need more room for your hip.
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6” (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the garment. The instructions for lengthening or shortening are included in the pattern.
- It is highly recommended that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has similar weight as your final garment fabric.
Be the first to review this item.