digital backgammon bag sewing pattern
The Backgammon Bag is the perfect take-along for lunch out with the girls or a day of shopping around town. Feature favorite fabrics with triangular pieced accents, adding visual interest. Roomie but not overly so, the Backgammon has an interior zip pocket, two outer pockets with magnetic snaps and a top flap closure with a twist lock. The strap is adjustable to be worn on the shoulder or cross-body.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
What You'll Need
- 1 yd of 44" wide Main fabric, such as quilting cotton, light weight canvas
- 1 1/2 yd of 44" wide Lining fabric, such as quilting cotton
- 6 different "fat eighths" (9" H x 21" W) Accent fabrics, such as quilting cotton
- 1 yd of Fusible Fleece, such as Pellon Thermolam
- 2 yd of Woven cotton fusible interfacing, such as Pellon SF101
- 7” nylon zipper
- (1) 1/2" -1" Twist Lock
- (2) 1 1/2" Metal Rings
- (1) 1 1/4" Slider Buckle
- (2) 1/2" diameter magnetic snaps
- Coordinating thread
- Disappearing ink marker
- Chopstitck or turning tool
- Pinking Shears (optional)
- Spray starch (optional)
- Masking tape (optional)
16" W x 11" H x 2 1/2" D
Average rating: (5 of 5) based on 1 reviewsBackgammon HandbagThis has been a fun handbag to make…I’ve made three. The first one had its share of mis steps, but the other two are great. I’ve been learning how to sew for the past year. The directions are easy to follow. I used cotton canvas for my outer material and pretty cotton for my lining and accent pieces.Was this helpful?