juliamom2009
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Oh no Sarvi, what a pain!
(And I can vouch for your excellent present giving skills)My baby is growing too fast, I just lay her on my bed after changing her and she rolled over and pushed herself up on her hands, in a bulky cloth nappy!
My others have all been ‘late’ babies. Late to roll, crawl or walk. I really hope she is not the exception…..
-
Nicole replied to the topic Go To Bed! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Wow, @scgoble, that must be tough. I must admit I am not good at getting to bed. I rarely go to bed before 11pm and I am often up at 6am but I do grab a 10 minute Nana nap whenever I can.
I envy those that go to bed and fall asleep quickly, it takes me at least an hour.
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Its coming togethr nicely Heidi. Tomorrow I will work to complete it – just hoping I have enough buttons.
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Its coming togethr nicely Heidi. Tomorrow I will work to complete it – just hoping I have enough buttons.
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Still going on the school days jacket … Despite finding two baby jackets already! This is special though – its handmade!
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Still going on the school days jacket … Despite finding two baby jackets already! This is special though – its handmade!
-
Tamara replied to the topic Go To Bed! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Best of luck Jane! Your little one is old enough to recognise numbers and learn to tell the basics of time. It will be a perfect strategy for you I am sure.
Just remember none of us are experts and we all row hard as parents. I have my fingers crossed this one will be the last strategy you will ever need to use in order to teach her to stay in…[Read more]
-
Sarvi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I’ve gotten so that I really dread patterns not from the small group of ones with instructions I know I can trust. I’d rather alter (even significantly) a reliable pattern.
The clock is ticking on Christmas sewing over here too — sounds like many folks are in the same boat. I’ve got a set of handkerchiefs 100% finished. 2 Lullaby pants, a…[Read more]
-
Sarvi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I’ve gotten so that I really dread patterns not from the small group of ones with instructions I know I can trust. I’d rather alter (even significantly) a reliable pattern.
The clock is ticking on Christmas sewing over here too — sounds like many folks are in the same boat. I’ve got a set of handkerchiefs 100% finished. 2 Lullaby pants, a…[Read more]
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Which pajamas do you prefer? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
And gracias for this one as well!
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Bedtime Story pants vs Sleepover pants – yardage question in the forum oliver + s: bedtime story 11 years ago
Awesome, thank you! Putting the words pyjamas and pajamas into this thread for future use!
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic Bedtime Story pants vs Sleepover pants – yardage question in the forum oliver + s: bedtime story 11 years ago
Bumped for @Sarvi
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic Bedtime Story pants vs Sleepover pants – yardage question in the forum oliver + s: bedtime story 11 years ago
Bumped for @Sarvi
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic Which pajamas do you prefer? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Bumped for @Sarvi
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic Which pajamas do you prefer? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Bumped for @Sarvi
-
Sarvi replied to the topic PJ pants: Sleepover vs Bedtime Story in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Well my memory must be fading in my old age, the Bedtime Story also have a one-piece pant. Huh!
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Go To Bed! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Good luck! I bet having a story book to go along with getting the clock will be very useful. Sending you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs
-
Sarvi started the topic PJ pants: Sleepover vs Bedtime Story in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Which pyjama or pajama (hello search engine!) pants are your favorites? I really like the cuff on Sleepover but feel like they use more fabric. Is this an optical illusion caused by the single pattern piece? Or is it a roomier cut?
Has anybody paired the Bedtime bottoms with the SLeepover top?
-
Masha Richart replied to the topic Go To Bed! in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Another vote for a clock. The ones my girls have is called the Tot Clock and it is entirely too expensive but desperate, sleep-deprived parents will pay anything, right? My oldest girl did not start sleeping through the night routinely until she was nearly 4 and like you, we tried a lot of things. I did the “Mama is too tired” routine when she…[Read more]
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Any idea on how to add a collar to the sleep over pajamas? in the forum oliver + s: sleepover 11 years ago
Enormously helpful, thank you so much!!
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.