Oliver + S

What are you sewing now?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 6,027 total)
  • LINK
    nimwe @nimwe

i have 2 x music class blouse and skirt cut out

1 x puppet show dress and 1 x puppet show tunic and shorts

joys of having 2 grandbabes 4 mths apart

then need to do ruffle halter x 2

also need to buy more patterns

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I decided to work through a few wrinkles this weekend when making the Ruffle Halter. Same thing happened, the top piece grew as I ironed the hem! Thankfully, it works for this particular pattern, as it added more ‘ruffle’ to Ruffle 1. I did learn my lesson for future projects though!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Husband has been in Hospital ,so no sewing for 6 days!( The last time that happened , I was giving birth)

Alls well on the home front, so 2 Brunch skirts to finish, hopefully today!

LINK
    Anonymous @

I hope your husband is well soon – especially since you’ll be off on vacation soon!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thankyou so much, he is! (Although a bit sore after lamb marking yesterday)

Skirts finished! Machines oiled and cleaned, workroom dusted and mopped , Playdate dresses, here we go!

Thanks Sahm, super kind of you to inquire after him

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Playdate dresses for the twins finished and posted to flickr !

I love this dress pattern, and I am so pleased with them, retro and fun, but still groovy enough to appeal to (nearly) 12 year old girls.

I am half way through 2 Sailboat tops and hope to finish them directly once baby has finished her feed.

I will never get to this forum when I wean !

LINK
    badskirt @badskirt

I’ve just made my first Puppet Show Tunic and am getting ready to host an Ice Cream Social sewalong. It doesn’t start until July 18th, so people have time to collect patterns.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Finished the sailboat tops, Hooray !

Playdate dresses for Little One and Small One to be cut out next and sewn ,as well as Sailboat tops .

Son and Heir is next, I really hope I get some shirts made for him!

Holiday 7 days and counting……

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Getting ready to make 2 more ruffle tops for a friend, then moving on to the Puppet Show tunic!! Very excited and worried about this one…3 scissors, oh my! This will be a test of my learning and abilities thus far!

LINK
    ckcsbella @ckcsbella

I’m waiting on some patterns in the mail (hopefully today!) and then I’m working on a Music class blouse for DD#1, and a Jump Rope dress and Birthday party dress for DD#2. I may also make another ruffle top (I love that pattern. I’ve made it three times so far.)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have drafted the pattern and cut out the two younger girls Play Date dresses. Next is to draft and cut Sailboat tops for them.

Getting there!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Isn’t any one sewing ?

Finished Little Ones Play Date, so cute . Small One had already gone to bed ,so I will have to fit hers in the morning.

Sail Boat tops drafted and cut out. I have started to re-draft the Sketch Book shirt for Son&Heir , I ended up adding 6′ to the front and back length and 2′ to the sleeve and I think that will make a nice fit.

We leave for our Holiday on Friday, I hope I will get them finished !

LINK
    Anonymous @

Well, I’m sewing but it’s just boring ol’ diapers these days. Actually, they are very cute diapers, but not as fun as O+S clothes! I’m getting through the pile and then my machine needs to be serviced. I may have to actually do some housework while it’s gone!!

I know you’ll get those things finished for Friday, Nicole!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oh , do not mention house work ! I will need to go right through when we get home!

Good luck with your nappy sewing, I am very excited about your next project !

Finished Small Ones dress,If I put in a few late nights I should finish it all.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Working through some scraps to clean out my stash. Making a new teaparty sundress for another friend’s baby gift. Hoping then to get started on the puppet show dress. Truly, I think the scrap cleaning out was my way of hesitating on the puppet show project. The 3 scissors still intimdate me… However, the Niblet and I went out this weekend to get new fabric for the project. Nothing like new goodies for motivation! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 6,027 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.