Oliver + S

Want To Go All The Way With Me? A Cover to Cover Challenge

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Depending on where you are in the world, the Cover T Cover Challenge is either finished, or there’s only about one day to go.

Did you make more projects than you might otherwise have done? I sure did.

In fact, in the nick of time, I finished: http://bartacksandsingletrack.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/little-things-to-sew-i-made-it.html?m=0

I’ll finalise the PDF scoreboard over the next few days and draw our lucky Fabric Stash voucher winner. BUT the Flickr group will live on and I’ll continue to cheer for anyone who keeps sewing along!

Shelley xx

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Between a holiday and illness I concluded that I wasn’t going to get quite to the end it the time frame as I also wanted to sew other things, Elsa costume, tshirts, skirts and jacket for myself. However I have the Puppet theater on my list for next month to get a Christmas gift done early and need to get the template plastic for the Bento carrier. I’m not sure when I’ll eventually get the quilt done. But I love sewing from LTTS! I think the bear puppet is the one thing I probably wouldn’t have made on my own without the challenge 🙂

Thanks for hosting, Shelly!

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

The sewing has all been done, and now the prize has been drawn:

http://bartacksandsingletrack.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/little-things-to-sew-cover-to-cover_4.html

(can you guess how many Little Things to Sew Projects I managed to fit into the prize draw photo?)

The Flickr group shall live on, so please keep submitting pictures of what you make using the book. If you’re still ticking off projects with the aim to do them all one day, then keep a tally and let me know when you get to the end!

Cheers, and thanks for joining in!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.