Oliver + S

Want To Go All The Way With Me? A Cover to Cover Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thanks for the reminder Lightning! The juggling balls haven’t made it to flicker because most of them are still empty!

I love the idea of the spreadsheet! I can’t open or see it on my tablet, so I might just have to go an use the big computer to see it 🙂

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

A big round of international applause please (I’m standing as I type this) for our first finisher!

Sharon (aka mama Knowles) has sewn every project in the Little Things To Sew book! – and some of them more than once. That’s what comes of having lots of kids!

There’ll be a special prize for Sharon as our first finisher, but for the rest of us endurance sewers we still have 6 months to plod along and complete as many projects as we can. Happy sewing!

View all the projects thus far here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/2334038@N24/

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

Kudos to you, Sharon! That is nothing short of amazing!

~Brenda

LINK

Thanks to Oliver + S Sharon will have some more things to sew!

http://bartacksandsingletrack.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/little-things-to-sew-cover-to-cover.html

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Shelley, that badge you made is hilarious. I think Sharon should make it into a button and wear it for a week.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Thank you ladies! I am so proud of myself that I really finished one of my long list of sewing projects.

Thank you for the cool buttons Shelley, I am trying to get it on my blog but darn blogger will not let me copy and past for some reason. I’ll have my hubby help me later today.

meleliza, I think I will! ; )

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

Way to go, Sharon!!

LINK

Congratulations Sharon! And I love the limited pallete quilt!

LINK

And now Lynn, aka Mile571acr has finished too.

Hop over to the blog to see her beautiful projects and read the finisher’s interview!

Well done Lynn.

http://bartacksandsingletrack.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/little-things-to-sew-cover-to-cover.html

LINK

I’m working on the scarf, then only 4 to go.

LINK

…four projects with an average of five makes per project (or is your average higher?) means I’m still a chance to finish ahead of you. 🙂

LINK

Given I want to make another muslin of the wedding Cape before I make the real one and I have a request for 2 more onsie with mittens and two of the projects are the quilt and puppet theater, you may very well beat me finished 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I had wondered about making Christmas gifts using the book. Sort of a double challenge. Home made Christmas and a ‘Go all the Way’ (does anyone else start humming Meatloaf when reading Shelleys’ blog)?

Since I made the Stitch Society purse I am all inspired crafty wise.

LINK

Shelley, I worked it out I only average 4 makes per item, at the moment 🙂

LINK

I am so excited to have Heidi on my blog today talking about how she makes so many of everything. She is a phenomenal gift maker!

The July PDF scoreboard is also there and we only have about 6 weeks to go!

http://bartacksandsingletrack.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/little-things-to-sew-cover-to-cover.html

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.