Oliver + S

Very new user

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    zheckley @zheckley

I live in the UK and only heard of Oliver and S recently when I ordered one of your books (waiting for delivery) but got your website address from Amazon. Two questions really, how do the digital patterns work and can I purchase from UK.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

http://oliverands.com/about/faq/digitalpolicy I hope this link is helpful to you.

~Nicole~

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

It’s perfectly fine to purchase either paper or digital patterns from the UK. Once you purchase a digital pattern, you get an email with a unique code that lets you download your PDF file. The link is good for seven days. When you have the file, you can print it on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper. Pattern pieces that are too large to fit on one page come with instructions for how to tile them together to assemble the larger pieces.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

For the most recent digital patterns, at least, there is also an option to have a single large sheet printed at a copy shop or similar, which I have had done and found extremely convenient. I was quoted a ludicrous price by a local shop that didn’t understand what I wanted, about $6 by a small shop that does blueprints for architects, and a bit less by Staples (a large chain office-supply store).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.