Oliver + S

out of print patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • LINK
    monkeymoto @monkeymoto

Fabric Hound (www.fabrichound.com) has several of the OOP patterns available, and they are all 40% off this weekend (4th of July sale).

LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

Thanks for the help, MonkeyMoto! Hopefully the Bubble dress in 2t-5 isn’t out of stock and my order goes through!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh Jen, I hope you were able to get it! I just tried and it was already sold out.

LINK

I got a receipt, but no money is out of my bank account, and no shipping notice.

The wait is traumatizing!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I have my fingers crossed for you. Surely you’ll have notification soon.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I just checked that website jennigirl and they still have both patterns in both sizes there. Hopefully this means you and I are both in luck as I ordered this bubble dress pattern also.

LINK

EEK! The money came out of my bank account today! FINALLY, I shall have my bubble dress. I mean, my dear sweet daughter shall have a bubble dress. Made with my pattern.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Hoorah! you get the pattern. Mine is on it’s way but couldn’t say just in case you missed and I didn’t want to be unfair about it. Glad you are getting the pattern at last.

LINK
    ML @ML

Thanks for posting this! I was able to get the swingset tunic pattern, yay!

LINK

It came! I have the fabric, and plan on sewing my first bubble dress this evening

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

good on you! Strike while the iron is hot so they say. Hope it turns out really well.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I was able to find the bubble dress, 2T-5 at Suppose Quilt Boutique. http://supposecreatedelight.com/store/index.php?product=689076088008&c=402

I am going to be getting mine tomorrow!!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I received my bubble pattern today! Even though my daughter is ina smaller size I am trying to buy up the patterns now before they gone. I have found the Jump rope dress and the swing set pattern too so all I need is the Puppet Show tunic. Does anyone know where to find the bigger pattern at??

LINK
    mle bb @mle bb

I am looking for the Playdate Dress pattern, any suggestions on where to look? I looked at each store that is listed under USA on the O+S website and did a search on Etsy…where next?

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Have you tried the seller I mentioned in this thread? https://oliverands.com/forums/topic.php?id=690 It’s worth contacting her to see if she has any of the patterns you are looking for. I know she had the smaller size, but it’s possible she had the larger size too.

Good luck,

Carol

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.