Oliver + S

Little Things Book

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • LINK
    mdm @mdm

I’m working on the messenger bag now, and unless I’m mistaken, there are some markings missing from one of the pattern pieces. There is no indication exactly where to put the inside pocket on the back panel. Anyone finish this project yet and see the markings I must be missing??

LINK
    CILOU @CILOU

Mine hasn’t been shipped yet :-(. Why does it take so long to cross an ocean????

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I got my book today. The girls hung on my arms and requested pretty much one of each.

I think a tutu, a doll’s dress and a messenger bag is in order. I really liked the little red cape too.

LINK
    lisamichelle @lisamichelle

I finally have a copy in my hot little hands!! My husband surprised me with it yesterday. I had been checking our local Chapters every other day all week long with no luck, but he goes once and voila they have a single copy!! So they are offically available in Canada.

Thank-you to the ladies who suggested the hairdryer on the glue holding the patterns, worked like a charm. I was even able to safely get the extra glue off of the endpapers with no damage at all. I suppose it is only fitting that the first project should be a messenger bag for my husband:)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Justine,do you have yours? Mine said shipped last week,but not a dicky bird so far!

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

Nicole, you have the best sayings! LOL

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Not yet Nicole – the bad thing about Book Depository is that they are as slow as a wet weekend! (don’t think it’s them, actually – just think mail from UK is slower than from the States!) I’m hoping it might be here by Friday? How about you, Peta?

LINK
    etc3 @etc3

Nothing here either, I’m getting a bit desperate seeing all the lovely things popping up on Flickr. And now the adult patterns, it’s killing me…..

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Don’t buy the patterns yet(I did ,but I don’t care)!I think there may be a deal to be announced ….

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Got it!!!!!!!!!! (literally 30 seconds ago!!!!!!!!)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

OOh,Jed has to go to town today! Maybe it is in the post office?

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

I hope so, Nicole!!!!!! I’ll cross my fingers!!!!!

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

Hope you all get your copies soon! It is a fabulous book.

My girls have already picked out their fabric! I’m making the drawstring bag minus the juggling balls for my oldest. At some point I’ll get around to the juggling balls but they are too fiddly for all the projects I want to do right now. My youngest picked out the cutest fabric for the cape! Love it. The outside will be a coral linen/cotton blend and the lining is a precious floral Alexander Henry. Too cute for words and I can’t wait to get them done! She says this will be her ‘spring coat.’ Fine by me. 🙂

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

I just went out in the -15C, (-23C with windchill) and snow, to pick up a package at the postal station…..it was my new book! 🙂 I am looking forward to seeing all the projects. Looks like good bedtime reading.

A quick flip through shows beautiful photography. Well done!

Carol

LINK
    Anonymous @

Loralee, that sounds wonderful! I’m planning to make the cape as Clara’s spring time coat as well. She’s finally outgrown the one I bought 2 years ago and I wasn’t looking forward to shopping for a new one. The cape will be perfect.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.