Oliver + S

Happy Holidays

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

And Merry Christmas to everyone. May your travels be safe, food be delicious and days be blessed. I’m looking forward to a new year of seeing all the new patterns and everyone’s creations.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you Mel xx

Merry Christmas from me and mine.

Thank you for your company and sewing support and I look forward to sharing lovely Christmas photos with you all.

~Nicole~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/motherof5/8301594427/in/photostream

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Merry Christmas to you also!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Merry Christmas everyone. May you get all your Christmas sewing done before Christmas and enjoy the sewing afterwards!

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

Happy holidays! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! I will be glad to get back to regular sewing.

LINK
    mle bb @mle bb

yes Merry Christmas to all! I do love reading all about your sewing adventures even though i don’t always join in the talk, happy new year as well!

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

Merry Christmas to my fellow sewists! I can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store.:)

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Wishing everybody a wonderful solstice, Christmas, Lucia, and all the other holidays I haven’t even discovered yet. May your winter be bright or your summer mild, depending on your hemisphere!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Merry Christmas to all too! It’s been a great sewing year for us all, I too can’t wait to see what we have in store for the New Year in sewing. 🙂

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Yes, yes, yes to all the good wishes expressed by you all; discovering the unexpected joys, and support provided by this forum, as well as the constant pleasure of the Flickr photos of the wonderful clothes everyone makes has been the real find, and gift of 2012. Many blessings on us all, our families, and our sewing/crafting in 2013.

Fiona

PS: Had an extra wonderful surprise a few minutes ago; my sister-in-law emailed to tell me that the box of family presents I was able to post only on Friday, and couldn’t afford to express post, have arrived safely – at least 3 days before Aust Post predicted. Obviously, the elves were saving their best help til the last!!

Happy Christmas everyone, and thank you for your company in 2012.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Fantastic Fiona! What a happy Christmas surprise!

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Happy holidays everyone. Congratulations on some awesome sewing achievements. Wishing you all smooth bobbins, or whatever the sewing equivalent of a tail wind is, for 2013.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Even tension!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

And smooth sergering!!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Foot control and no long hours in the middle of the night!

Merriest of Christmasses to you all! Whatever celebration you celebrate and however you celebrate it, may it be a joyful one that includes love, laughter and friendship with families of all kinds (because there are many kinds).

Merry Christmas to my sewing sisters (and brothers). May you be richly blessed with new gadgets to make your sewing even more successful and lots of wonderful fabric to create with. Thankyou for sharing your wonderful creations on flickr – I love them. Thankyou for the inspiration you all provide.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.