Oliver + S

Happy Holidays

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

wishing you all piles of fabric under the tree! Merry Christmas!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

The Christmas PJs were a big hit! The kiddo was so happy, and I was happy times 10. Merry Christmas everyone!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Merry Christmas, everyone! Love you.

LINK
    rastis @rastis

merry christmas to you all! i hope you all have a lovely break… we had a lovely (and exhausting!) day yesterday 🙂 my children loved all their new clothes… only one of the things i made (a dress) wasn’t well received… my niece refused to even try it on… oh well! that’s the way it goes with little ones… it makes me so grateful my children love the sewing i do… my son came up to me on christmas day and gave me a huge hug and kiss and said, “thank you for all my new clothes you made me mummy”- and he did it without prompting which made me so happy!

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

The kids ended up being both dressed in Oliver + S outfits for Christmas day. Little A cause I chose to dress her in a Music Box Jumper (not Christmassy but pretty) and 4year old P cause he woke up at about 5am, got up before anyone else, dressed himself (in his Evel Knievel nature walk jumpsuit) and helped himself to a present he knew was LEGO from Granny! By the time we all got up Evel had already built half the airport terminal!

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Oh how wonderful, Lightning; at least he did it quietly! I found out last night that there is lego/duplo for girls. A friend’s youngest (2 yrs) was given a Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty set – the pieces make up into a castle, a carriage, and presumably other fairy tale paraphenalia – LOL. Hoping for Christmas Day photos of little persons wearing the Music Box dresses I made them, eventually.

Christmas day very quiet, and I have done quite a bit of fabric sorting and cutting today – too much catching up on house chores required to do any sewing, yet.

LINK
    katybellabug @katybellabug

Hope everybody had a great Christmas and got everything crossed off their to-do list before the big day. Can’t say I did, but what wasn’t finished just had to be put aside while lots of playing was done.

I have dressed more Barbie’s than I remember doing when I was little, brushed and braided Rapunzels hair lots! and made wooden bead jewellery in the evening instead of watching television. Hooray for new toys and welcome distractions from the telly!

Happy holidays everyone!

Katy xx

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Well, it’s officially New Year’s Eve in my little part of the World so I wish all forum members, and those yet to join us a VERY Happy New Year. I hope all your projects, children, health and happiness prosper and increase during 2013, and that you will share your creative joys, and disappointments in our chats, and celebrate your successes (and the nearly ones) on Flickr.

The Best of everything for you and yours throughout the coming year!!!

Fiona

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.