The holidays are just around the corner. What are your holiday sewing plans? Do you have any fancy garments or holiday pajamas on your sewing list?
There have already been so many fantastic posts on the blog filled with inspiration for holiday sewing. They are all just a click away:
- Adding Sparkle to the Holiday Season
- Fairy Tale Dress Round-up
- Holiday PJs
- Wardrobe Edit: Holiday Season
- Feature Friday: Red Nutcracker Garden Party Dress
- Free Onstage Tutu Skirt Pattern
- Inspiration: Holiday Pajamas
- Flickr Features: Your Holiday Sewing
- Inspiration: Holiday Fabrics
- Inspiration: Holiday Sewing for Girls
- Inspiration: Holiday Sewing for Boys
- Christmas PJs
We’d all love to see what you make for this holiday season so we are creating a linky party for you to share your makes with everyone. Post your holiday garment somewhere, then click on the button to add it to the linky party. We will keep it open until Tuesday January 5th, 2016 11:59PM ET allowing you extra time to take photos and add it to the group. Thanks for sharing it here, we can’t wait to see what you make.
Happy holiday sewing!